Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reason why you real a realtor for these million dollar mansions is because there are only a few amount of people who can afford them, and those who can afford them are not on Zillow refreshing no list since they are big whales too important to do such tasks. Realtors will need a lot of manual leg work to do the connection. I don't see Realtors are essential for normal folks selling normal priced houses at all. But when it comes to mansions, Realtors or bust. No big whale will even take a property like this seriously and they are not the type who like to waste time.

Yeah, ok.

Imma go with "Oscar"

"X Æ A-12 Musk"

"A-12 was the "Oxcart" Mach 3 Fighter from Lockheed

"Æ" is the 'Aah' sound in American English

so shortened and squished we get "Oscar"
or mebbe "Exeter" :p
X means negation or "no"
Aah
A-12 was a designation for the vonBraun launcher (resemblance to Starship)

Noah Werner Musk

Reason why you real a realtor for these million dollar mansions is because there are only a few amount of people who can afford them, and those who can afford them are not on Zillow refreshing no list since they are big whales too important to do such tasks. Realtors will need a lot of manual leg work to do the connection. I don't see Realtors are essential for normal folks selling normal priced houses at all. But when it comes to mansions, Realtors or bust. No big whale will even take a property like this seriously and they are not the type who like to waste time.

Unless you are Elon Musk. Then you just make a tweet and pretty soon all qualified buyers know Elon is selling his Bel Air properties. The Internet listing is just a convenient place to publish the specifics.

I think you misunderstood what long means. It means a bull position. Yes, buy and hold is the best strategy for most tsla investors. But TrendTrader007 gives valuable and insightful info just as you do.

Huh. Imagine that. Didn’t even make it two trading days of your several weeks time frame and you’ve done a full reversal.

You didn’t answer my time frame questions last time, but maybe this time?

Define super long? To me that’s like a decade, but to you I suspect that’s maybe 7? days?

No reason to define several weeks or months. I got that. It’s equal to 1-4 trading days.

Energy density percentage increases are commonly stated when new battery technologies are announced or claimed — is there a rule of thumb for relating energy density to EV range?

i.e. What affect would a 20 percent increase in energy density have on a Model S with a 400 mile range?
I believe the same battery size/weight should offer a 25% range increase.

If instead the battery size/weight was reduced by 20%, not sure how to quantify the additional range due to decreased weight .

I think you misunderstood what long means. It means a bull position. Yes, buy and hold is the best strategy for most tsla investors. But TrendTrader007 gives valuable and insightful info just as you do.

Did he? Give valuable and insightful info? Really?

He just told us FRIDAY - 1 trading day ago - that the stock was going down to — what was it? $375? in the next several weeks. Something about technicals pointing to that and possibly as low as $180? or some such.

Now here we are on MONDAY and just like that the stock isn’t going to do what he just said it was. Now it’s going to +$1200 and some such in the next several weeks to months.

Maybe it’s just that I don’t know the meaning of valuable or insightful.

How long does the SEC have to announce an investigation/charge if Elon breached the co sent decree? I’m assuming that would happen in the next couple weeks or we’re in the clear?

Already discussed at length. He didn’t violate his settlement agreement. You can find a copy of the legal docs in this thread or online and read them for yourself.

Did he? Give valuable and insightful info? Really?

He just told us FRIDAY - 1 trading day ago - that the stock was going down to — what was it? $375? in the next several weeks. Something about technicals pointing to that and possibly as low as $180? or some such.

Now here we are on MONDAY and just like that the stock isn’t going to do what he just said it was. Now it’s going to +$1200 and some such in the next several weeks to months.

Maybe it’s just that I don’t know the meaning of valuable or insightful.

Careful I respectfully disagreed with him once and he promptly blocked me on TMC and Twitter for some reason lmao

I actually think Noah Werner Musk as posited earlier seems more likely...but, my guess:

X as the Greek character Chi (pronounced Kai)
Æ character seems to be named "Ash" based on what I found
A-12 OXCART spawned the SR-71 Blackbird
Also found a lesser known concept, the A-12 Avenger

So, maybe: Kai-Ash Blackbird Musk ?
Or, Kai-Ash Avenger Musk as partner to Grimes' digital image WarNymph?