Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When Elon Musk says execution was amazing.. I'm thinking 40% chance deliveries are over 100k.

I'm sticking with mid-90k's. Don't under-estimate the difficulty of car-making, especially when your factory and that of suppliers have been disrupted by Covid-19. I would actually be ecstatic with 90K but am hoping for extreme over-performance.

Completely disagree. They would dismember and decapitate him in a legit live discussion and the clown knows it.

Agreed, this has the potential to be an epic show.

Melissa from CNBC may have had some people prepare some tough questions for her, but she doesn't understand the technologies in play.

Rob Maurer probably understands the technologies much better, but he might not understand hydrogen quite well enough to call out Trevor's BS on the fly, and it's not his style either to argue with his guests too much. He mostly lets them have their say, and leaves things up to the viewer to interpret.

ARK employs a number of experts in these technologies, who should have no problem calling out Trevor's BS when they hear it.

We've got pictures of Elon with Kanye and something about wearing orange (this tweet was from today, but it got me thinking if maybe he spent time with Kanye the day before, on last day of Q2?), and Elon tweeting a bit on the final day of deliveries. I didn't hear anything about him personally delivering anything either. I got a feeling the results are good.

[TSLAQ thought bubble] Elon in tweet about wearing orange - it's a signal that he's gonna be wearing orange in jail soon because of all of his fraud!

Tesla is expanding the Fremont factory. And Twitter user Spencer took some pics:

https://twitter.com/sensarpensar/status/1278068282528952321

Mongo clarified: That's the Kato/ Page road building for Roadrunner (cell production), not the main Fremont factory.

View attachment 559015

So much construction work going on @tesla all over the world! :D

More pics in the tweet.

Edit: Mongos clarification.
So much for getting out of CA. They are wedded to CA and the local bureaucrats know that. Hence the middle finger to Elon.

I know of several people who "missed" buying into Tesla last year when it was inthe low 200's. Even though I was constantly telling them, "Buy TSLA, it's such a great company!" they never did, and how they're all grumpy at missing it.

Of course, they may whine still and not buy it if the stock splits, they seem to be more complainers than doers. But maybe one would.

Haha, those people are the opposite of one of my friends. I happened to be talking about TSLA to a friend during the weekend of June 1st/2nd last year, and on a whim he decided to sell his BTC and pour a large sum into TSLA the following Monday, June 3rd, at $178.

I was like, if you're going to invest that much, maybe you should do some more research and not just take my word for it, and I've kept repeating this over the past year, but he's like "nah, what's good enough for you is good enough for me" :p He says he's lazy. I expect he'll be able to be lazy for the rest of his life if TSLA keeps doing what it's doing.

He's pretty happy at the moment, and has no intention to sell anytime soon, even though he knows very little about the company :rolleyes:

P.S. He's the one who sent me this clock a while back:

Last edited:
ARK employs a number of experts in these technologies, who should have no problem calling out Trevor's BS when they hear it.

On the other hand, it can be pretty tough to effectively argue technical details in front of a non-technical audience when you're up against a BS'er. Because BS. Personally, I don't think he'll do it.

We've got pictures of Elon with Kanye and something about wearing orange (this tweet was from today, but it got me thinking if maybe he spent time with Kanye the day before, on last day of Q2?), and Elon tweeting a bit on the final day of deliveries. I didn't hear anything about him personally delivering anything either. I got a feeling the results are good.

Orange is the new black... Black = Profit! :D