Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Days like this, we just sit back patiently and laugh at one of our best friends from TMC:

View attachment 574907
Sometimes I want to believe TSLAQ are knowingly lying and inherently evil, but they're probably just dumb.
Chinese customers were waiting for a price drop in May and so June sales included May production.

Sometimes I want to believe TSLAQ are knowingly lying and inherently evil, but they're probably just dumb.
Chinese customers were waiting for a price drop in May and so June sales included May production.

Also Tesla deliver remote cars in China at the beginning of the quarter, so you get quite a few in-transit early on.

And China is BIG, takes time to get them out to the sticks.

The logic of TSLAQ is based on misinformation — lying.

Their work ethic is impressive; they don’t quit, nor are they going away.

In the words of Elon Musk: We will work harder.

TSLA has fallen $400 from its recent high. I wonder if it will continue downwards?

I sold some at $1121 just before the blowout Q2 deliveries announcement. Just in case TSLA reversed direction the next day (as it had been rallying) Of course I felt pretty dumb as it rocketed upwards.

If it falls below $1200 I won't feel too bad about getting back in. I'll mostly be dinged by the tax issue by then

• Funny
Reactions: StealthP3D
How Lucid’s New Electric Car Stacks Up Against Tesla and Porsche

upload_2020-8-11_7-50-36.png

So...double the starting price should equal double the Range correct??? :)

How Lucid’s New Electric Car Stacks Up Against Tesla and Porsche

View attachment 574917

So...double the starting price should equal double the Range correct??? :)
Don't take the Lucid Air as a serious competitor for Model S. They won't announce production plans until Sep 2nd, but are they going to 'poof' af factory out of the air? Powerpoint?

Roadrunner will be announced by Tesla on Sep 22nd. I'll be watching for a 500-mile rge Model S by 2020Q4, likely long before the tiny trickle of Lucid's hit the Air. :p

And I do expect Telsa to beat 'Elon time' on this prediction from 5 years ago:

Expect A 500-Mile Electric Car By 2025, Says Tesla's Elon Musk | GreenCarReports.com (Nov 11, 2015)

Cheers!

...I've decided that Fool is just a click bait site these days...
Always has been
So I've been wondering, what is "dry powder" a metaphor for?
cocaine to get hyped up before making a purchase
gun powder
flour to bake the tendies
something else?
I always thought gun powder but... cocaine... makes sense