Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
elon.jpg

So euphoria is depressing? I've learned to just skip all the posts when I'm behind, I save a lot of time and keep making money.

Seems like I’m almost always DAYS behind, until I give over hours to catching up, and the only way to do that is to scroll through looking at the authors, and stopping to read those that have said wise things in the past. Ignorance is bliss in not knowing what I missed.

Is there any logical basis for TSLA >$2000?

With ARK Invest saying $7000 in 2024 in their basic case $2000 now does not seem too far out. We still have $5000 to go. Combine that with TSLA lagging for a long time and finally running up the last year.

So yes, there is a logical basis.

I haven't followed the grittiest details of research on the S&P500 committee -- is it plausible that the index funds have been informed of a decision to include Tesla in the index at this point, or are we certain that the decision is still to be made?

AFAIK everybody finds out at the same time, generally 7 days before actual inclusion.

(obviously there's always the idea "somebody knows" early with any bit of relevant stock info though even if legally they shouldn't)