Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Keytrade account shows the post split price but amount of shares hasn't increased....

I keep multiplying the current pricing x 5 in my head just to stay excited....

Damn misleading psychology routines. Need to see a shrink to alter this behavior :D:confused:

I think once it hits $500 ($2500 pre-split) I'll be able to wrap my head around it. Knowing anything over $500 is an ATH. But all this $442 or $455 shenanigans is making me multiply. Ha. I think ATH is $463?

My Keytrade account shows the post split price but amount of shares hasn't increased....

Damn misleading psychology routines. Need to see a shrink to alter this behavior :D:confused:

Add the conversion between € and $ and timezones for when a certain market opens etc. :)
All the while trying to focus on work... My head hurts.

• Funny
Reactions: jpsgoneev
TradeGate/Berlin moments ago... that'd be about $2,345.30 USD last Friday.

EDIT 396.00 now... and 138,761 shares Volume already!

It peaked at €399.90 ($476.24 = $2381.20!!!), then US pre-pre-market opened and dragged it down:

IMG_3914.PNG

Same here - options not changed as of yet, I expect it to be rectified around 14:00... (but I might be disappointed)

• Helpful
Reactions: NicoV
I started accumulating TSLA starting in 2012. I've only sold a few shares twice since then only because I needed the cash. I always ended up rebuying those shares and then some later. Now in the various random social settings I'm hearing random people talk about TSLA. Things feel really bubbly right now, not because I think TSLA is currently overvalued but because I think over the next couple of months a lot of weak longs will sell because they think that either the SP has gotten overvalued or that they want to take a short term profit. For the first time ever, I'm thinking about selling a big chunk of my holdings and buying back after the dust settles. I've never tried to time the market too much but I guess that's exactly what I'm contemplating doing now.
I tried that twice, but the stock kept going up and got screwed

The Yahoo Finance page is all over the place now. The mess includes:

- post-split values as the headline for the previous close, but pre-split values for the previous close in the table just below;
- 52-week range including the post-split value for min and pre-split value for the max (AJ would be proud!)
- last trading day volume in pre-split shares, avg. volume in post-split shares
- market cap most likely calculated by multiplying post-split SP by pre-split no. of shares
- my actual post-split 1y target est.
TSLA - Yahoo Finance screenshot 2020.08.31.png

• Informative
Reactions: capster