Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is extremely painful to hear GJ try to justify his points...he really has a career in the circus after he finally loses his last $

It's unclear where Gordon's anger originates from. Rob was 100% gracious and polite while being very fair with his points and listening like a saint and yet Gordon kept getting angrier and angrier.

It's not a good look for him.

GJ is an arrogant prick who thinks talking over and interrupting his counterpart is winning.

Drinking game: any time he says 'thats a fact - you can't dispute it' and its not actually NOT a fact and CAN be disputed

Rob is way too nice to debate like this. Rob lets him finish his statements and GJ does not provide the same courtesy.
Listening (painfully) to the ongoing debate where they are comparing analysts. Maurer said "these analysts disagree with you"; GJ says "I disagree with them because they are all wrong, thus my point is made and I win!". Our knowledge base has not been improved.

It's unclear where Gordon's anger originates from. Rob was 100% gracious and polite while being very fair with his points and listening like a saint and yet Gordon kept getting angrier and angrier.

It's not a good look for him.
I didn't watch (and not planning on doing so) but I expect he is angry because Rob isn't bowing to his obvious superiority. An easy way to really upset a blowhard is just to be dismissive of them and Rob is doing worse than that: he is puncturing the invalid beliefs. It is very upsetting to be discredited like that.

I honestly do not think the interview is/was a good idea. I haven't watched one second of it so far. Gordon isn't clueless. He's a shill being paid to spread FUD for those that want tesla not succeed. He's going to do everything he can to dominate the conversation, ignore when its called out that he's wrong, and use this as an opportunity to stay in the spotlight.

This whole interview is pointless. I get the intention from Rob but be real about the person and their intentions that you're interviewing

I agree. This isn't a good faith discussion. GJ has his entire reputation based on the Tesla terrible theory. There's no amount of facts or logic that will sway his opinion.

As we can see, he will just railroad his narrative and distract or deflect anything that goes against it.

Even if Rob scores real wins in the conversation it will come across as differing opinions rather than win/loss because GJ is an A+ bullsh!t artist and Robs personality isn't suited to this kind of nonsense.

He should tag in Steven Mark Ryan with the foldable chair.

Rob is the king of thoughtful Tesla analysts but this format doesn't play to his strengths.

I can't be the only retard watching the price at 408, not buy and hope it goes above 421 so that I can put in a limit order for 420.69

Got a few to hold for the memories.
View attachment 583898

Nope
Eg9YeMCXsAERp7u

Credit MightyTesla