Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not appreciating your change to being more abrasive lately.

I said, "an update on roadster with SpaceX package"

I did not say a demonstration.
Lol, "lately"? You're new, aren't you? :p

When I was an Army Officer, I watched as a Twin-Huey came in for a hover while slinging a 5,000 lb howitzer. The Safety Officer (nice guy, Captain) decided he should lay down on top of his 4'x4' map board to keep it from blowing away. Well, after lift-off, he flew about 100 feet in the air before returning to ground. Hard.

Some IDIOTS here think that Tesla is going to hover a 5,000 lb rocket PROTOTYPE next to a crowd of civilians...

Now tell me honestly, which part of that do you think would be ABRASIVE? The rocket blast itself, or all the F.O.D. from the crowd litter? Any LAWYERS in the house?

Faq.

Wow, this last one is really grandstanding. Can't they find a way to stop people from making 3 minute speeches like this?
The prior about the change to voting at least made a straightforward argument. The next two are just using this as a platform to further their agenda and make allegations without evidence while wasting shareholder time.