Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are your thoughts on associated costs for energy storage? Would like to see those start coming down.
Energy COGS should be declining at similar rate, but supply chain and distribution should be improving even faster. I’d expect close to 20% annual reduction in COGS. They may cut some costs, but not much incentive for cutting prices for 2-3 years. Margins should get very positive next year and help fund regional TE production.

I feel like in the past we would have been up 10% AH by now (only to give it up the next day). It seems like someone is trying to cap it, which might mean it actually goes up tomorrow instead of down.... :confused:

Agree that it’s being capped, but disagree that it goes up tomorrow. I’m 99.9% sure we’ll be red tomorrow.

The biggest thing here, is if you transferred it to your new vehicle, it would reduce the value of your used vehicle which would lose it.....

My thought is that transferring FSD to a new vehicle would be allowed only when trading a Tesla in on another Tesla. Since Tesla is going to remove/resell the FSD option when they resell the trade-in, it's not really going to change the resale of the trade-in in this model.

Not sure if noted, but energy storage revenue was 759 million. A 3 billion dollar company within the company only limited by supplies to build product. Q4 could be the first billion dollar quarter for TE.

**TE is only 558 million. The 759 was MWh deployed. Still over 50% quarter over quarter growth, which would peg Q4 about 750-800 million for TE.

Shanghai is now producing at capacity? Did they just say they’re build ~5000 MIC Model 3s a week? They have added a 3rd shift for MICM3, will they project increased capacity goals?

I ordered 2 Powerwalls two months ago and it's still in the 'We're preparing your payment details' state. I can't get them to take my money.