Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-11-27_8-13-51.png

Seems like everyone who’s posted their trades this week are on track to lose money:

Lesson of the day: HODL!

You possibly missed my post a few days ago about the dozens of $500 Jan 15 calls I bought Monday morning with the proceeds of having 500 shares called away last Friday via sold CCs- that trade is doing ok so far.

VW ID3 vs Tesla Model 3 vs Nissan Leaf e+

VW ID3 1st Edition (58kwh) vs Tesla Model 3 SR+ (55kwh) vs Nissan Leaf e+ (62kwh)

tesla wins (from my skimming). Article messes up costs a bit - but they may be comparable monthly costs. Not clear which figures are lease, Personal Contract Plan (option to buy). Probably M3 is lease, others PCP.

ID3 efficiency seems shockingly bad.

Just checked - lease costs for Leaf much cheaper (in UK) - ID3 and M3SR+ similar lease costs
EV Database

Come on, baby! Black Friday Red Roadster II Day!! $TSLA $600+ you can do it!!! BUY! BUY! BUY!
upload_2020-11-27_7-35-4.png

https://www.tesla.com/ns_videos/roadster_videos/roadster-loop-imperial.mp4?20180329
upload_2020-11-27_7-28-35.png

I described why there is no need to give $TSLA the $50K interest-free loan here. Maybe I will just give them the $5,000 to help them better gauge demand and they can return that whenever...

upload_2020-11-27_7-27-49.png

I will be drinking fine champagne today and *not* driving so I don't do $TSLA manic acceleration runs and drive myself off a cliff! I think I'll order some "edibles" to relax and chill out. Haven't had 420 since my fraternity daze... See if I can get stoned before my 4:30 pm PDT "Zoom Family Thanksgiving". :p

Wish I could place a BUY limit order that doesn't execute until the price rises to $600! :D (My cost basis per share in this account is $61.73 so I just can't bring myself to buy more than one more at this nosebleed level LOL)
upload_2020-11-27_8-1-57.png

Less than most pay for rent in Silicon Valley!

upload_2020-11-27_8-24-53.png

Last edited:
CNBC coverage of Suspension-gate 2020 has now been upgraded with a photo! I wonder how much that costs?

View attachment 612302
I wonder how long before they start holding up reams of papers, raving on about all the "evidence" they have of massive Tesla fwaud? :rolleyes: I was just thinking; they haven't tried that one yet.