Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The tape talks .. no announcement on the official website but the SP jumped right at 5:15
upload_2020-11-30_17-24-8.png

Last edited:
So still not clear on just how this will work. So do funds start buying now or on December 18th?
The tracking funds have their own rules but they are mostly within a few day range. Rob Mauer has a great explainer out on that.

who else just blocked PTO on their work calendars 12/18:D - am pretty certain I'm not getting any work done that day
Depending on what happens, I may never work again after that date.

We have a tornado watch til 7 in Philly, you know.....because it's just your normal November 30th summer thunderstorm. The line of storms just blew through and literally almost exploded the north half of the city where I am, just as the S&P announcement hit. Never felt thunder shake my house like this ever. Run for your lives shorts!

Edit:
Duck, and cover...
Did your foundation almost just crumble with this thunder & lightning? I'm in Kensington and my whole house shook for 5 full seconds. Crazy.

So still not clear on just how this will work. So do funds start buying now or on December 18th?

The have until Dec 18th to complete their buying. Dec 18th could be a nothing-burger if the index funds have bought up all the shares they needed to. But if some of them wait to try and get a lower price until the last min.......Dec 18th could be incredibly volatile.