Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aged like fine wine. Telling you guys TA is not BS. Sometimes there are just weak signals with probabilities skewing more or less 60-70% of certain things happening. But sometimes there are strong signals that skews higher. It's all probabilities really, not gospel.
@Singuy I warned u about leaving your cmptr unlocked when ur 13-yr-old is around the houuse all day... now lookit all the 'splainin u gots to do :p

Cheers!

Me too. Must be the altitude. Say... the moon does have breathable air, right? :eek:

I guess my T shirt came just in time on Friday.
560.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if posted already...what are peoples thoughts of the VW ID4 and it’s impact on Model Y and Model 3 sales?

looks like it could be a very popular EV at a good price point with a possible better quality reputation (not really sure about VWs reputation but I know a Tesla is starting to get a bad reputation)

I feel like that is way off topic and could be discussed more here: VW ID.4 Free Charging for 3 years! Who wants one?

Sorry if posted already...what are peoples thoughts of the VW ID4 and it’s impact on Model Y and Model 3 sales?

looks like it could be a very popular EV at a good price point with a possible better quality reputation (not really sure about VWs reputation but I know a Tesla is starting to get a bad reputation)
The ID4 will expand the market for EV’s.

The two Tesla’s I’ve had have been far more reliable than German cars I’ve owned.

Is this neroden redux? What's in the drinking water in upstate NY? ;)

In just over 12 hours (7am EST Tuesday, December 8th), start of SpaceX coverage of Starship SN-8 High Altitude Flight Test. Catch it here: SpaceX If Starship goes up half as high as TSLA, it will be a smashing success.

I'm really happy for the lot of TMC posters whom I consider to be part of my extended family, especially those early members posting in 2013 who started me on the road to Tesla, many of whom are still with us here today. Thanks for keeping me believing through the five year TSLA drought and for fighting the FUD.

And to all the Tesla employees who have worked tirelessly over the past many years making Tesla what it is today, I salute you all. May your share price vested contributions be but a small thank you. May you live long and prosper and keep making the best products ever to save our planet.

For those of you with new found wealth that have yet to purchase a Tesla EV, I strongly urge you to do so. It is like having your cake and eating it too. By owning the best vehicles ever made, this will help prevent you from selling your TSLA, even during the tough downward TSLA trends which inevitably will come. My Model 3 has paid for itself many times over due to this buyers knowledge.

Finally, if you are able to do so, please give to those less fortunate. It is easy to lose sight of what is truly important. Covid has ravaged our World with over 1.5M deaths this year and still has yet to peak. The human and economic affects have been devastating for so many. There are many charities that have had drastic reductions in donations as a result of covid. Give generously. It's only money. And if you can't give money, volunteer your time and expertise. Peace.