Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I brought zero expectations into today. This move makes sense as people continue to take profits going into a very unpredictable event.

Agree. I don't understand market mechanics well enough to have strong expectations. I can't understand half of the language on this thread...still haven't fully figured out what a call and a put is.

BUT...there was a large price increase during the run up to this "event" and the event is almost here. Not surprising at all for people to take the money and run. If more price increase was guaranteed, then presumably people would just keep buying, but there has to be a limit somewhere. People always talk about expectations being "baked in" to the price. I assumed that was the case with the $600+ pricing this week, and sold off 20% of my holdings. Still long on the stock and still have a substantial portion of my net worth in $TSLA with no plans to sell any more any time soon but just felt it was time to diversify a little more.

One can hope.

gGEr93K.jpg