Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I snapped this chart this morning. It's heavily outdated.

Sun-Buffett-Meeting-English.jpg

Mom and Dad are getting their new model Y DELIVERED tomorrow. They’re super excited! A year free supercharging put them over the edge to finally make the purchase… And the three months of FSD for free may put them over the edge to buy FSD.

This is just one customers experience, but After discussion with the wife, we believe it should continue. As insvestors were torn on that idea; it’s possible that it would improve the take rate on FSD especially as the FSD product improves.

As customers (we both drive a Tesla) it seems like a good faith offering...I always advise my referrals to buy it after the fact anyway, as here in California the annual registration fees are based on the total purchase price of the vehicle.
How much is FSD after delivery?

You have too much fun today. The article was written in 2015, when Uncle Lutz was CNBC star. I have not seen his appearance since, say late 2019?
Yes...i admit...i started drinking a little too early today :) On a side note, we should give thanks to Gordo for his comparison of Elon to Madoff....'whenever Gordo comes out with FUD...$TSLA SP shoots up.

One of my principles is to newer buy extra "insurance", on anything (except house, car and travel). ;-)

For insurance, my principle of any and all insurance, is that I'm buying the insurance to protect myself from disaster / black swans. House burns down; car gets totaled; health goes really bad and I'm spending 5-6 figures per month; that sort of thing.

After that, the insurance is just shuffling my money to an insurance company, and I prefer not doing that.