Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He's a manager at the Gigafactory in Nevada. He's been 100% right so far with his info. He also has been indicating that the Model Y SR+ will be appearing shortly. I personally believe him, although I don't ever remember him hinting or discussing a delivery goal before.

The real question is, if they have met their goal today, how many more deliveries will they do on the last day? Any guesses?

Reactions: reardencode
He's a manager at the Gigafactory in Nevada. He's been 100% right so far with his info. He also has been indicating that the Model Y SR+ will be appearing shortly. I personally believe him, although I don't ever remember him hinting or discussing a delivery goal before.
Playing with fire, if he’s referring to Tesla’s factory output... anyone at Tesla with access to info that could be material is subject to quiet period rule

Playing with fire, if he’s referring to Tesla’s factory output... anyone at Tesla with access to info that could be material is subject to quiet period rule

I think quiet period surrounds the week of ER. Not EOY. At least that’s the case at the large cap tech firm my wife works for.

This article is from 2015....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but its still funny as hell

GM Could Put Tesla Out Of Business Tomorrow If It Wanted

well, i kind of agree with the headline -- the key point being "if it wanted to", and the 2015 dateline. There WAS a time when the major manufacturers could have snuffed out Tesla through brute force of capital investment. But that time has long since passed. It's far, far too late now. The mortal blows have already been struck. They're all bleeding to death and i doubt they even realize it yet.

To me, this points to blowout Q4 sales. Just a hunch but I take it to be sandbagging by Elon to burn the naysayers. He's acting like it's going to be close to the 500K number. Watch and see. I think even the pro-Tesla analysts are missing this one.
I don't think Elon would take off to Maui unless the delivery number was in the bag?

Nailed it.

Nailed what?

The upper BB is a technical indicator that always has a specific value at a specific time. In other words, it's not a prediction, it's a fact. It would be real easy to make a lot of money if one knew the share price would always end within a sliver of that days opening upper BB. But it doesn't.

:D
Maybe some of these wealth managers and financial advisors are getting a commission for convincing their clients to part with their TSLA shares in addition to getting commissions for selling them other crap? :confused:

My advisor is on percentage, so he’s pretty dang pleased I insisted to go dramatically overweight in March.:D