Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People shout “It’s only paper gains”.

More like a piece of history in my back pocket!

Cheers to a phenomenal year despite the woes of 2020. I say 500,420 deliveries but who’s counting! :p

Thank you to those who convinced me to HODL. The knowledge found here will apply to many new companies in the future. I will surely see many of you there!

Ok. That increased my confidence. Feeling better (that the bigger fish are supporting the idea). I am buying one for the taxable acct and will wait for the dip for the IRAs.

What is the reasoning of buying OTM LEAPS when (it seems) you can easily buy ITM ones? Is that because of higher leverage/returns? Appreciate.
I am very confident TSLA will reach $900 prior to Jan 2023. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

If TSLA blows up and races far past $900 by then (or reaches $900 way sooner), the upside vs far ITM LEAPS is massive.

Over the long term, HODLing TSLA is both safe and rewarding. Be very cautious about risking more than you can afford when buying LEAPS or playing craps (short-term calls).

Last edited: