Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha! Got it just right for the first time! My work for the day is complete!

Days like today make it so hard to even get out of bed. When you have made 4X your yearly salary before getting out of bed, the motivation for work is so so low.

Now I wish I had not sold off and closed all the OTM calls for 15Jan. I too thought the S&P inclusion bump was done. But, I used the money to buy LEAPS, so not too badly off.

Best not to think about gains left on the table with options. Take the wins and stay hedged. It’s those times that you hang on for juuust a bit longer that you get burned.

yeah, I think I was lucky to find this forum. But not because any of you are that bright when it comes to predicting TSLA SP. Just the opposite occurs consistently...except for the Kat's Mother.
It is fortunate for a TSLA stockholder to visit this site so they can stay brainwashed. The environment of the board consistently made me "strong" in my conviction to Tesla.
No One calls the right SP a day in advance, for that matter an hour in advance.
There is one message that I could understand. Accept Volatility and HODL.
Ants are known for the ability.
We spend our lives gathering resources and HODL them against all enemies, and living in Elon's ant farm we have learned he and his friends love to shake the Ant Farm (volatility), but it will be all right.
It's so creepy to "make" money by just believing you guys.

What happens when lots of Tesla employees hit their “number” and quit?? Who will build the cars!!
1B7F78E0-27A7-430D-B0B9-F7015F2303FA.jpeg

We have to hang out around $800 for at least an hour to give THEM the chance to buy back their 800 strike Calls. They bought back most of the $750 strike Calls yesterday. They probably wrapped the rest of those up this morning. Now they are working on convincing people they really don't want to hold onto the $800 strike Calls either, "Much nicer to just take the cash now. See how it hit $800 and bumped it's head.... you want to take your profits on the $800 Calls now!"
We shall see how that sales pitch works out tomorrow morning.

View attachment 625311
Must be a New York Hour.

There are clearly no shares available and plenty of folks that still need to buy. This is what I assumed would happen the week of inclusion, enter inclusion at $650 top out around $850 with a spike higher, then a slight drift back. I guess benchmarkers and some shorts chose to roll the dice. How's that working out?

Aybabtu.png