Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It feels like money's moving from TSLA to BTC. Not a fan of Elon changing his bio. Surely, what's good for Elon is good for his formidable follower base who look up to him.

Personally, I was fine with his tweets all along, though they caused considerable pain at that time. It was either something that was personal, or something he was thinking as the right thing to do, but this bugs me more in many ways. Perhaps there is a stick it to the man aspect, but not worth it IMO.

It feels like money's moving from TSLA to BTC. Not a fan of Elon changing his bio. Surely, what's good for Elon is good for his formidable follower base who look up to him.

Personally, I was fine with his tweets all along, though they caused considerable pain at that time. It was either something that was personal, or something he was thinking as the right thing to do, but this bugs me more in many ways. Perhaps there is a stick it to the man aspect, but not worth it IMO.
The recent spike it caused in BTC has subsided. Soon enough, they will realize that $TSLA is the better play.

Electrek - 6 minutes ago: Tesla Model S and Model X sales are spiking, but some buyers are not happy about pricing - Electrek

Excerpts:

Sources familiar with Tesla’s sale operations told Electrek that Tesla is now seeing a spike in Model S and Model X sales that hasn’t been seen since the release of the Model S P100D ‘Ludicrous’ four years ago.

Tesla is keeping numbers close to its chest, but channel checks show a massive increase in sales of the new vehicles despite the increase in price...

To appease owners who are frustrated with their Model S order placed before the refresh was announced this week, Tesla has authorized to offer a $2,000 price adjustment, and the price of the FSD remains the same as it was when the order was placed.

My X I ordered Wednesday night is scheduled for delivery "sometime in april" fwiw

I think this is close enough to be Tesla related. There is a model 3 parked in video footage of the suspected pipe bomber from the capital riots. I sent a message to the FBI tip line to make sure they had asked the owner if they had footage. You never know. Sure would be nice to catch that guy AND get some free press. "Tesla vehicle catches terrorist".

View attachment 631962

Pipe bombs found near Capitol on Jan. 6 are believed to have been placed the night before (msn.com)

Capitol rioters definitely wouldn't know Tesla has cameras on it as they've never seen a fancy Italian car before.

Yes there is risk in him flexing his toe. There could even be a coordinated attack on TSLA right now as a subtle response. But if TSLA gets burned, the whole market is in trouble and others will push (it) back (up). And that's where we also have some collective power. We've been held back for years and still being held back today I truly believe. Didn't they see the growth in solar this round, and the FSD videos?
$1,500 this year (but maybe sooner with Plaids rolling off the assy line very soon - and into Hollywood movies).

The only small thing that has me concerned is if we get some covid variants that can easily re-infect people or that don't respond to the vaccines. There is a little buzz around that now but nothing concrete.

Capitol rioters definitely wouldn't know Tesla has cameras on it as they've never seen a fancy Italian car before.
He walked right by it. Right side camera could have picked up his face. Fingers crossed. I'd hope the FBI wouldn't be that dumb to not know that Teslas have cameras but...

I wouldn't be surprised if Redditors start taking profits in massively spiked stocks before the weekend. The realized funds would become available for earlier more "sedate" favorites like Tesla.

According to in-the-know/millennial@SpaceCash all these WSB'ers will use their winnings to buy Plaid Models S (w. FSD so they don't have to Uber no mo...) :cool:

Cheers!

Last edited:
upload_2021-1-29_20-50-12.gif

C'mon $780....there's money waiting for you here...