Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These guys have it figured out. RIP us. :eek:

View attachment 634319
Never interacted with this clown nor have i ever seen any of his tweets but.....

upload_2021-2-6_15-12-18.png

Nice little interview with Peter on CNBC. I give him credit for reinforcing that Tesla’s lead and their hopeful trump-card is one in the same: Game changing tech.

Thanks for sharing. I've never heard Rawlinson speak. It's refreshing to hear a CEO not sound like a complete knucklehead when they compare/contrast their company to Tesla.

I've always liked the Lucid Air, I think it looks really cool. I hope Rawlinson is as competent as he sounds and wish Lucid the best of luck. We need more quality EV competitors to help hasten the end of the ICE age.

By that logic - why do Tesla sell cars in Norway? Robotaxis won't work here half the year. Snow and slush make the autopilot blind. So much better then to restrict sales to areas with a milder climate? So that the cars can work all the time and not only a few months per year?
No wonder sales are 'always' going to be down in Norway! Makes perfect sense now!!

Never interacted with this clown nor have i ever seen any of his tweets but.....

View attachment 634582
I wish there was a way to quantify the total losses by those who are part of TSLAQ because they follow that hashtag and they maintain a block list preventing a balanced discussion. Must be $100s of millions.

It was a nice concept but videos have made it clear for some time the internal roadway wasn't happening. The west structure will connect eastward within a week or two.

I've been toying with the idea that the roadway will be underground in tunnels, the containers being offloaded onto skates at a nearby terminal.

The Boring Company has been hiring at a rapid pace in Austin.

Last edited:
There's actally 3 similar ones. And yes the Audi e-tron was the best-selling car last year, not best-selling EV but car, about 9k out of a total of around 150k.
This link seems to have all 3: Audi og Hivju med lynraskt svar på General Motor og Will Ferrells Super Bowl-angrep
The article talks about how they managed to quickly make the "replies". I especially like the pizza one :)

Not sure if this was posted here(200+ views on YT so probably not)

PCAUTO getting exclusive visit to Teslas China-Made Model Y Gigafactory
The video is in Chinese but JayinShanghai did a great job summarizing it in the description part, and I will be happy to translate any specific timestamp should you want to understand more details, otherwise just the video should be very informative.

Recently there have been some FUD hit pieces in China, most prominently the article from PingWest on Giga SH being a sweat shop. I think interviews like this is a great way to counter those FUD.

Along with a lawsuit, of course.

I thought there was information out that Tesla would not shutdown and was offering OT pay for workers to stay on?
Well we know that happened for the Model Y plant while the Model 3 line was down for the national holiday in early October. But I have yet to see anything saying the new factory will work over the New Year holiday. I'd think it'd be a tough time for logistics anyway, with so many workers traveling to their home towns/villages and unavailable to work.

Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec