Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds pretty factual to me.

I didn't say it wasn't. They highlighted certain facts (like the old chestnut that Tesla only made a profit through regulatory credit sales), and omitted others. Their first chart compared TSLA last 18 months stock price versus the FANGS that didn't have nearly as huge stock growth in the same period (mostly because they are already worth more than TSLA). That entire article was written to lead you to the conclusion that TSLA is overvalued.

https://twitter.com/WholeMarsBlog/status/1362992572004671491?s=20

Ahahahaha!

Gordon Johnson reacts to Tesla requesting all SEC documents regarding “El Gordo”

EupShOjVEAAVlHm.jpeg
EupShOjVcAAi2i_.jpeg

The same people who think Tesla will be a 50T company by 2030, way too much of hyping going on in the market these days lol.
re. exuberance: Guilty as charged!
Maybe TSLA the stock will experience a couple of months/years trading mostly sideways - who knows?
But if Tesla the firm continues to execute as fantastic as we have become spoiled by seeing, then the future looks bright!
My new goal/prediction is 10T by 2030 - give or take a few T's... :)

• Funny
Reactions: wtlloyd
I thought Elon got rid of his PR team. That tweet doesn't sound like him, seems out of character. To me, this tweet, regardless of who authored it, REALLY supports the assertion that level 5 will be delivered this year.

I've noticed a lot of members here are skeptical of Level 5 coming as soon as this year. "Elon time". I've also noticed a lot of members here think the next run in share price will be a result of execution of and at the manufacturing plants.

I continue to believe Musk when he says Level 5 this year and I believe the next run will be a result of FSD. Manufacturing plants are priced in. Most people have no idea about FSD and FSD is where Tesla makes the jump from auto manufacturer margins to software margins. Not just software margins, but game changing software.

There will be a gap before the next release, but then it will be a step change better

It has been hinted that there is code to be tweeked related to stitching the view together. Not a beta tester but seems like a release has been delayed. Beta tester group being expanded would be a positive sign indicating they can handle more input. Time will tell.

I tend to think that until battery constraints are relieved, batteries are the prime directive. In a sense the price adjustment supports FSD being on the rear burner for now IMO.

I continue to believe Musk when he says Level 5 this year and I believe the next run will be a result of FSD.

My gut tells me true Level 5 FSD won't be until sometime next year. I think they'll get incredibly close this year and they'll release a solid Level 4 FSD which works on all types of roads to the public within a few months, but solving all the edge cases to 100% safety satisfaction will take quite some time yet IMHO. 99% won't be good enough for Elon to truly claim FSD 5 is done, I think he'll want it up to 99.8% or better.

We are close though, so very, very close now. And yes, when FSD 5 does come out it will be a game changer for TSLA, no doubt.

Guys this video is a much watch. A good 30% of the video is on Tesla's FSD and the competition.

I've never been so bored. Couldn't make it past the first 3 minutes.

I'm only half way through and it is obviously very tech heavy. It is super interesting though for hardware nerds.

Jim is so unbelievably knowledgeable. Talk about a walking ASIC encyclopedia.

So happy for his Tesla contributions and can't wait to see the fruits at Tenstorrent.

Would folks like a breakdown of the talk?

Last edited: