Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2021-2-23_7-32-22.png

The balance in the universe has been restored again :) :)

EDIT: @saniflash beat me to it

Then why are you on a TSLA specific investment message board?

And please state your reasoning instead of trying to spread fear. Little advice: your posts have little effect over here since we lived through years of sideways trading and most importantly the Model 3 ramp (those were the days!).

While you spread doom and gloom to a wall, the long time TMCers will hold strongly and maybe buy the dip, since:

- Tesla could achieve 1 million vehicles produced and maybe delivered in 2021;
- Tesla could achieve level 5 autonomy in 2021;
- Tesla could announce a new factory in Asia at any time;
- Tesla could update us on manufacturing of cars and/or batteries at any time;
- Tesla could reveal a new product at any time (Model 2, HVAC for your home, ...)
- new price targets can boost the stock at any time (ARK Invest has hinted it will announce theirs soon)
- Tesla has enough money and competitive advantage to ride out any crisis (the OEMs not so much)
- Tesla energy and solar are going to ramp hugely during 2021-2022

So please explain why you believe Tesla is going lower with facts. If not, refrain from posting. Good day sir/madam.

I am a long-term TSLA investor. I am only expressing my thoughts in short-term (Next couple of months).
I do not understand how anyone can view my posts as "trying to spread fear". I am drawing a reasonable conclusion that there needs to be a major catalyst before a run-up can start. With no major ones in short-term, it is unlikely we will trade in the 800-levels again for a couple of months.

My thoughts on your catalysts:
- The market will not believe this is possible until AFTER a good earnings call. I doubt Q1 will impress the market, as this is normally bad quarter for Tesla.
- This is not even worth talking about. You have your own thoughts on matter and I have mine. I do not think L5 is coming this year.
- The news about India factory already outed and priced-in.
- Will not change market's opinions about Tesla's forecast until good earnings call.
- What makes you think Model 2 will be announced in coming 2 months?
- I do not think this will impress markets. Ark's PT for 2024 is already far above current price. If current target is under current price and revised target is higher then that would work.
- Having enough money to ride out a crisis is not a catalyst.
- This will only be evident after earnings call, which will not come in next 2 months.