Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100 dollaridoos up in one day??? That'd be something.
It's done.
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 10.07.39 AM.png

After giving it some thought, that sighting of the Semi following the Y with the hatch open may not have been what it seemed.

Folks were making jokes about Nikola taking notes on how to show a Semi under its own power, and about how this was Tesla filming the Semi promotional video.

It didn't occur to anyone that what they assumed was camera equipment in the Y might have actually been the first test of Tesla's new Tractor Beam.

Too quick? Not enough volume? What would you look for in a "real" reversal?

It's more a feeling than anything but If I had to try to objectify it, it seems too spastic, discombobulated, lacking cohesiveness. Of course I think that describes the most recent moves down also so maybe this has more staying power than I initially judged, only time and future events will tell. It's also possible that it looks this way because the price was artificially forced down too far in recent days and this is the resulting reaction.

After giving it some thought, that sighting of the Semi following the Y with the hatch open may not have been what it seemed.

Folks were making jokes about Nikola taking notes on how to show a Semi under its own power, and about how this was Tesla filming the Semi promotional video.

It didn't occur to anyone that what they assumed was camera equipment in the Y might have actually been the first test of Tesla's new Tractor Beam.
I assumed it was "follow" tech test.