Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Montana mountain was on the shortlist, but the spouse straight up refused to live there due to the Dutton’s shenanigans.

But are you sure you beat me to the punch? I picked the mountain out last August. Regardless, congratulations!
A2B6C70C-90B8-42B5-88E5-F2AB496E9724.jpeg

Snap this pic from my front porch. A long list of folks to thank on TMC; and as always thanks Elon and all the people at Tesla.

Team Tesla started out in a hole right after the opening whistle, but quickly crawled out of it to regain the lead. That lead didn't last long as they trailed for much of the game, but pulled away mid way through the third quarter and never looked back for an easy win. For the 8th consecutive outing, they continued the streak of alternating wins and losses. Let's hope today's victory is the start of a nice winning streak and not a continuation of the pattern.

Today
Score: 701.81
Margin of W/L: 24.93
Attendance: 40,313,408

Season
Record: 25-26
Total points in wins: 653.25
Total points in losses: -657.11
YTD gain/loss: -3.86 -0.55%
Avg points per win: 26.13
Avg points per loss: -25.27
Best W: 110.58 2021-03-09
Worst L: -68.83 2021-01-11
Last 10: 4-6
Streak: W1

Team Tesla started out in a hole right after the opening whistle, but quickly crawled out of it to regain the lead. That lead didn't last long as they trailed for much of the game, but pulled away mid way through the third quarter and never looked back for an easy win. For the 8th consecutive outing, they continued the streak of alternating wins and losses. Let's hope today's victory is the start of a nice winning streak and not a continuation of the pattern.

Today

Season

JPOW needs to be worked in here somehow.

Is he the QB who threw a game changing pass?
The referee that called some penalty or made a ruling?
The league commissioner who changed the sport?

and a hostile crowd:

Idiot fund managers who don't realize 2% return on bonds are still NEGATIVE return in the real world.

Last edited:
Gordo is not short $TSLA, he's a comedy-troll, paid by other interests that are under threat from Tesla's impending dominance of multiple industries
Can you post proof/info/link that Gordon not shorting Tesla ?. I based on the fact that he thinks Tesla only worth $50/share and this $50 was used by Tesla shorts on the most concentration of Tesla shorts/writers on this palnet earth seekingalpha.com

Reactions: FireMedic
I wouldn't be surprised that China will be the first place Tesla start advertising as the country does not have access to Teslas current free advertising platform which is Elon's Twitter account or youtube for SpaceX launches. Seriously doubt Elon has a Wechat account. So it makes sense if Tesla were to focus more marketing dollars toward the Chinese. People forget how closed off China is compared to the rest of the world.
(imho) most folk in China who might realistically buy a Tesla can and do use VPNs and so can see the real internet, not just the Chinese firewalled stuff.

Today

Season
The pattern will continue until the world is convinced with delivery of 2021 and earning on Jan 27th 2022. I did say the TESLA WAR has began on Feb 9th.

That's why I said "I think", of not having any certainty. But if Tesla is spending marketing dollars, this MAY be a way they are doing it. I certainly see way more evidence of Tesla spending marketing dollars in China. But instead I get attacked by people here saying there's no way Tesla spend money on advertising in China..these permabulls sometimes....
You got the disagree because you couldn’t refrain from intended derogatory name calling. I’d have given you a second one if it was an option for being dramatic — you weren’t ‘attacked’.

I mean I already live at mine and conduct firearms drills from the main deck daily in various states of sobriety. I understand construction for yours is still being planned, while all I have left to build on mine is the helipad.
Clearly you were immune to my island brainwashing rope-a-dope strategy that I employed here for a couple years. Noted.

So I'm wondering if Mama Cathie can creatively buy the TSLA dips when she is maxed out at 10% in ARKX, ARKW, and ARKQ.

ARKX - TSLA because there's already a Roadster in space and GF Mars will be a future product right?
ARKF - Insurance through vehicle telemetry is fintech right?

Lastly, with Elon advocating only 1 shot - hes doubled the world's supply of Pfizer/Moderna vaccines overnight. We could wind this into ARKG somehow.

🚀 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Maybe by the change in diameter as they wear. The car should cover X distance in Y tire rotations when new and that will change with wear.

But how does it know what tires you have? While the new tires from the manufacture come with a tread depth of 10, the ones that come on the cars are like starter ink cartridges and only come with a depth of 7. (At least a few people have reported that.)

• Funny
Reactions: Skryll
But how does it know what tires you have? While the new tires from the manufacture come with a tread depth of 10, the ones that come on the cars are like starter ink cartridges and only come with a depth of 7. (At least a few people have reported that.)

Let's say you install new tires, and it takes 2000 rotations to travel one mile based on GPS data. After 20,000 miles, it now takes 2021 rotations. I think they can figure out the tread wear from that. Just my guess. Although I'm not sure how they account for psi. But you're right, how would they know how thick the initial tread is? Perhaps they can figure it out by the initial rotations for 1 mile.