Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
o_O That's about as fugly as it gets.

It can get a lot more fugly than that:

1618196223228.png

Of course you have to pay more to get this much fugliness!

Instant torque, like you said.
No gas.
No oil changes.
No required maintenance at all, except tires.
No exhaust.
No engine noise.

I've had my Model 3 for three years and I've saved thousands in gas and maintenance vs an ICE car.
For me the even more important than the $ savings is the time savings of not having to get my vehicle serviced, or go to gas stations for my weekly fuel needs.

And the tech. People love a seamless intuitive UI experience, which is what you get with Tesla.

In case anyone wants a head-start on tomorrows FUD-

They even use a thread on here (TMC in general, not this thread) as a source
Anyone here seen a revised contract? Eletrek and everyone on the thread is posting their "revised price" not in contractual form but it's from the website estimator. So unlike Electrk I am looking to vet these posts first for authenticity. Before picture electrek posted definitely looks like what a quote would look like from a contract.

• Informative
Reactions: FireMedic
Good to know that Alibaba shares surge 5% due to having to pay a 2.8 dollar fine. Maybe instead of record deliveries, the government can slap a multi billion dollar fine on Tesla to make our sp go up. I had to read this headline multiple times just to understand it..lol.

The fine was only 4% of what could have been up to 10%. Basically it was a slap on the wrist and the market responded accordingly.

The share price doesn’t have the guts to hit $800 tomorrow! 👀
It doesn't have the guts to hit $700. We will need significant increase in volume (interest in the stock). Or lots of earnings upgrades to propel it higher. If we don't get either of those, we will be waiting on pins and needles until earnings to push the SP up significantly!

Does anyone know where any TSLA forecast models reside on the web? I am unsatisfied with my overly simple one (currently lacking future P/E reduction) and want to estimate SP out 5, 10, 15+ years. I am hoping to adjust an existing one to match my personal assumptions. I realize that looking that far out is very difficult, riddled with unknowns, but Id like to try.

Here are some TSLA forecast models from experts:
My Tesla Investment Thesis 2.0: Tesla's Monopoly Potential by @FrankSG
Piper Sandler's Definitive Guide to Investing in Tesla

Here is mine:
5 years: much higher
10 years: hella higher
15 years: Sweet Baby Jesus God I hope I live that long

Seriously, that's all the detail I need to make the binary decision of HODL or not.

Last edited:
Here are some TSLA forecast models from experts:
My Tesla Investment Thesis 2.0: Tesla's Monopoly Potential by @FrankSG
Piper Sandler's Definitive Guide to Investing in Tesla

Here is mine:
5 years: much higher
10 years: hella higher
15 years: Sweet Baby Jesus God I hope I live that long

Seriously, that's all the detail I need to make the binary decision of HODL or not.
This guy is a random number generator. Tsla being at 100k/share with a market cap of 100 trillion dollars eclipse the total money supply of the world, and is worth more than the entire stock market today. I think in order for tsla to be 100k/share, everything else needs to be zero or else there's not enough money to make this happen.

This guy is a random number generator. Tsla being at 100k/share with a market cap of 100 trillion dollars eclipse the total money supply of the world, and is worth more than the entire stock market today. I think in order for tsla to be 100k/share, everything else needs to be zero or else there's not enough money to make this happen.

You may be right, but you are thinking by analogy, not first principles. Warren's numbers are not random.

You may be right, but you are thinking by analogy, not first principles. Warren's numbers are not random.
I'm not comparing his numbers to anything. I am just saying there's not enough money unless everyone dumps every stock till zero to buy Tsla and even people in Zimbabwe empty their bank account for Tsla shares. Then maybe it can hit 100 trillion.