Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gosh darn behemoth!
Wowf +10% would be nice round number....
+10%? What are you talking about? I'm up 23.34% right now ;)
Okay.. A BIT leveraged.. But I have to close a huge gap to some people around here.. ;)
I still think about buying homes while others have islands! I want an island, too!
Aaaand a space-station.. :D

Srsly.. I really like the action today. One more of those and I am back to Jan where tsla was at 900

Not sure if this was from Twitter or from here but...
1618340024664.jpeg

The spring is uncoiling. Lemmings have been selling; now they are buying.

There’s one crucial difference between a falling knife and a soaring knife for TSLA: It would have been unlikely (but not impossible) for the SP to go below $500 given the successful product ramp proceeding in full view. But what is the limit to the SP on the upside?

Not sure if this was from Twitter or from here but...

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that.

I HATE this stock.
It's like living with the hottest virgin on the planet...when she wants to bath and dress up, but she doesn't most of the time....and did I mention she's a virgin...still.
I keep dreaming..when she's hot-looking about how great our future will be, and when she starts smelling bad how much I remember how she used to be so hot.
And here I sit...she's in the shower right now...singing...
Selling bath water is OT my friend. ;)
IDK how these quotes got so messed up but I'm too rich now to bother fixing it.

There’s one crucial difference between a falling knife and a soaring knife for TSLA: It would have been unlikely (but not impossible) for the SP to go below $500 given the successful product ramp proceeding in full view. But what is the limit to the SP on the upside?
Panic selling is often followed by panic buying.

Panic selling is often followed by panic buying.
Thus we all should learn to be calm. On the other hand when too many zeros ar green or red calm is hard to come by. My souse and I look at all those zeros. all Green, and decide to open a bottle of our preferred tipple will bubbles. Were it to have been red I suppose the tipple might just have been cheap whiskey.

You are just an ant.
I like to think of myself more as a minnow. I swim with whales and sharks and eat scraps that fall out of their mouths while they feast and occasionally dodge and evade if they suddenly turn and try to swallow me whole.

I'm a small fish in a big sea but if I'm quick enough and smart enough, I'll make it just fine. Might even live to see some of the shorty sharks I hate get torn apart by long sharks in a bloody demonstration of nature's fury. Those are good days, when I get to eat shark meat after the fight is over.

Last edited: