Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I'm handling all the FUD just fine, but this crosses the line:

Oh god, I don't think that's satire. I think he actually means it... He's aware that he also "stole" the meme, right? It's originally a 2012 piece of fan art of the 1987 Predator film first used as a meme in 2018... Epic Handshake

Best cartoon ever made IMO
Ditto, also, too, and ... let's not forget

474a67e2dfd97ffe2403f398d9166b46[1].jpg

What rolls down stairs, trades for Tesla shares, rolls over the neighbor's dog,
It great as a snack and when Bears attack, its log, log, log

All kids love log!

Now tradable for TSLA shares, with splinters!

Disclaimer: this lyric was for entertainment purposes only and was not meant to be interpreted as poetry.​

Last edited:
$720 once again seems to be the magic number that they are protecting.

Them protecting $3600 is fine with me, they will soon be protecting $18.000.
Those who will be left after covering their naked short sold at 1/5 the new value.

One can't fix stupid nor malice, one can only give them enough rope to bankrupt them selves.
And it *will* happen sooner or later. Peter's law applies to bad guys also.

I think consumer reports really stepped in it this time.

Ford has also destroyed what little goodwill they had left with the world's largest community of EV fans. #FQ Now we just need the Cybertruck to peel away maybe 10% of F series sales and they are toast.
Absolutely, I find that video totally puzzling. They are showing all sorts of tricks that break the law and whose culpability falls squarely on the driver! Are they supposed to be trying to figure out what happened inside that Tesla that crashed at high speed w/o Autopilot?

And Ford... all Tesla has to do is scrape off a bunch of Raptor and other high-end sales, and it will eat into Ford's profit. IMO their BEV F-150 won't be profitable at first, even if it is available which, judging by the low-speed roll-out of the Mach-E, it won't be for some time. $175,000,000,000 of debt ain't pretty to look at.

With all the negative press right now, the media are presumably walking into a total surprise upside, since Tesla will no doubt report all kinds of records on Monday (record deliveries... record profit... a reminder that negative media campaigns don't work)

Great hour long interview with Elon to celebrate Earth Day & talk about the $100M Xprize he's sponsoring to develop economical carbon sequestration technologies. Man is in a good mood & that's usually a sign things are going well...

It really makes me happy to see Elon barefoot. That is such a polar change from before. He is in good spirits, seems like he's found peace and stability in his life.

Them protecting $3600 is fine with me, they will soon be protecting $18.000.
Those who will be left after covering their naked short sold at 1/5 the new value.

One can't fix stupid nor malice, one can only give them enough rope to bankrupt them selves.
And it *will* happen sooner or later. Peter's law applies to bad guys also.
Every time I want to complain about "manipulation", I remind myself shares are available at this supposedly manipulated price. They can either be bought or sold there with no upward limit.

When a MM naked shorts a stock, it's my understanding they're basically selling fabricated shares at below market price and that they MUST eventually cover that position buying back a synthetic(or real) share in the future.

My goal is simply to understand why they do what they do and more importantly when. We can then throw down options trades to take advantage. Tesla is going to dominate, knowing that is our unfair advantage. MM's neither know or care.

Exciting day! Can't wait for MOnday.