Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly confident we will get this done? Supposed to be about done?
Come on dude, I want the button

If I had access to the button, I would do something stupid to crash the stock. 🤣

This is a game where time is on your side. Testing, debugging, and refinement is happening even if we are not getting the button.

At first I thought that maybe some final editor copied the title from that equipment shot for the Model Y in Texas. Makes me wonder now.

On a related note, the shot of the Stamping Press in Berlin has 2 red robots on the end. When I did the tour a couple years back, those were 2 people standing there. I'd love to see that thing sort panels into a cart. Is this new? (I can't wait to visit all the factories actually! I could sleep there too.)

This is exactly what's driving margins up. The Machine that builds the Machine is getting much better people.

View attachment 657265
Except those people are QC elements essential for class A body panels.

• Funny
Reactions: Lessmog
So maybe a couple thousand S in Q2..........The new S/X is a legit blunder by Tesla. Surprised to see them execute so well on 3/Y and all the updates they did on them with zero downtime in production and then have going on 4 months of downtime for S/X.

On the bright side......huge hit to profits from the new S/X in Q1. So earnings would have been absolutely amazing if the S/X didn't get refreshed....that's just amazing!

Teslarati - today: Insurance Study - EV Safer than ICE

Excerpt:

An analysis of insurance data in the United States has shown that injury claims are notably less common among all-electric vehicles like the Tesla Model 3 and its peers. The findings were shared by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) in a recent report, which followed the release of its safety ratings for the 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge and the Ford Mustang Mach-E.

The XC40 Recharge and the Mustang Mach-E were able to secure high rankings in the IIHS’ stringent safety tests, with the former receiving a Top Safety Pick+ award and the latter receiving a lower but still impressive Top Safety Pick rating. Other all-electric vehicles, most notably the Tesla Model 3, the Audi e-tron, and the Audi e-tron Sportback, have qualified for the 2021 Top Safety Pick+ award.

So maybe a couple thousand S in Q2..........The new S/X is a legit blunder by Tesla. Surprised to see them execute so well on 3/Y and all the updates they did on them with zero downtime in production and then have going on 4 months of downtime for S/X.

On the bright side......huge hit to profits from the new S/X in Q1. So earnings would have been absolutely amazing if the S/X didn't get refreshed....that's just amazing!
Those updates weren't full refreshes. Same body castings etc.

This isn't a chat room. You got something to add other than complaining about each section?

Dojo to something like AWS is absurdly interesting and obviously a potential for billions in profit.

Not obvious to me.
I want to know batteries.
He already talked difficulty to FSD
Nothing else to learn pertaining to earnings, sales, profits pertaining to DOJO cause it isn't able to affect the bottom line.

Elon teased this button for FSD 9 or whatever a while ago, keeps delaying
DOJO is a tease.

If the call is an hour long, we are halfway through without getting much out of it.
This is what he should do on Joe Rogan while getting drunk in an all day program

Status
Not open for further replies.