Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple notes -

- I think we can all say Sawyer and his “surprises” was just an attention grab.

- that backseat interior looks so much better

- demand must be off the charts for them to raise the Plaid price 10k with no range bump. I’m pretty perplexed that there’s that many people willing to pay that......yay for margins though

- New UI is great

- The production rate of 200-300/week is kinda disappointing. Looks like maybe they produce and deliver 1,500 for Q2 and 10,000-12,000 in Q3

- was a live event really necessarily????

Why I have the feeling people were expecting some really out there alien tech tonight? This is the best production car EVER , and people are still underwhelmed. 🙄Probably a teleportation device would make them happy. 🤣
No, we are a savvy and intelligent group, some more details would have been nice. Again, I hope there is a press packet with more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul_SF
As fun as it is to speculate, I fully expect this to be a non-event where the Plaid features we all know about are re-iterated, some specifications are re-stated and cars are delivered. I just don't see them releasing any shocking new info/models or updates. The Plaid was hard to build, it's here now, it's great, curtain falls.
Not my first rodeo.