Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A further catalyst for the share price could be an adjustment of the Moody rating.

FACTORS THAT COULD LEAD TO AN UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE OF THE RATINGS

Tesla's ratings could be upgraded if the company remains on a trajectory to sustain automotive EBITA margins above 4% during 2021 as it brings European production facilities on line. This margin would have to be sustained in the face increased BEV competition, particularly in China and expanding AFV offering in Europe. Maintaining a strong liquidity profile to fund its capacity expansion and production ramp up will also be critical to an upgrade.

Redeeming 1.8B Bond 2025 should also have a positive issue.

2025 Notes
On July 16, 2021, we issued a notice of redemption to the holders of the 2025 Notes informing the holders that we will redeem the notes in full in August 2021 at a redemption price equal to 102.65% of outstanding principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest, if any.

I remember Gordo saying he can't have a position in $TSLA because he was a sell side analyst.....did he just out himself again??? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

When even the host was like “ hmmm, Gordon…alright 🙄…”, what will take to stop giving any attention to that character and the role he’s s playing?

Like really, it seems that even pro Tesla YouTubers are only using him for clicks now, just like CNBS! 😂

I lied about signing off and..i just had to share:

1627588651026.png

Guess who?? Would not be a CNBS day without mentioning Tesla in a negative manner while stock is up 4.6%

I swear there's a large fund out there that's "opposite Gordo ETF". The minute Gordon talks about him having a short position the stock skyrockets.

His track record is pretty terrible, and very obvious to everyone who digs even to just the first page of a google search page. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of investors--personal investors, small hedge funds, etc.--who have all independently came to the same concision to do the opposite of what he is saying. With enough of them, it adds up.

Reactions: madodel
The closing volume is kinda making me think tomorrow's trading action is going to be quite interesting. The last 10 mins of trading were especially strong.

In fact the 2nd half of the day trading has been interesting. Thought for sure when the macro's started going lower that MM's would use that opportunity to push the stock lower to try and avoid paying out all those 680 Calls tomorrow. But whoever was buying was having none of that.

His track record is pretty terrible, and very obvious to everyone who digs even to just the first page of a google search page. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of investors--personal investors, small hedge funds, etc.--who have all independently came to the same concision to do the opposite of what he is saying. With enough of them, it adds up.
Doing the opposite, is a good investment strategy. I sometimes want to implement that, and do the opposite of what I plan to do...

Looks like Tesla Energy just switched residential solar to 425W panels. Their new array sizes are:

4.25 kW
8.5 kW
12.75 kW
17 kW

I guess these are the larger utility format panel? Anyone know if you can even squeeze 425W on a standard residential size panel?
They are probably a 72-cell, so much longer, around 80" like the Q Cell 420's would be my guess. The width is probably still about 40", they just add 2 more rows of cells down below and add to the length.

Reactions: ThisStockGood