Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really not pleased with the VERY unprofessional lack of punctuality.
They are on time for people on the event it's a special mini event for thoses peoples and after that the big show

"Good afternoon everyone, please stand by. There is mini event outside of the stream for those who showed up in person. The main event will start in about 20 minutes approximately. Please stand by."
Message sent by Tesla 20 minutes ago

They are on time for people on the event it's a special mini event for thoses peoples and after that the big show

"Good afternoon everyone, please stand by. There is mini event outside of the stream for those who showed up in person. The main event will start in about 20 minutes approximately. Please stand by."
ok...but if they knew that, why not put that on the livestream page, or better still, actually tell people the correct start time and not waste the time of everyone not there in person? Not doing either is shambolic, and unprofessional. Wasting the time of potential future employees is a terrible look, and undermines the whole point of the event.

Now that we are talking about Tesla acquiring a company like Boston Dynamics: I would have expected Tesla to buy IDRA by now. Yes, that company is a bit of a one trick pony, unlike the very versatile Grohmann Automation. But Tesla needs to secure at least a ten years’ supply of gigapresses for countless gigafactories and cannot afford for some competitor to swoop in and take over IDRA. That alone is worth the investment. And it’s not like Tesla cannot afford it.

Too late. LK Technology Hong Kong is the new single shareholder of IDRA, and LK Machinery which manufactures a version of the Gigapress in China.

Repost of my PSA while we wait... I should have added "or if you're obnoxiously impatient" to my list...
This may need to be reposted on August 19, but:

If you are not "the best AI talent", and you...

Don't like the production value of the event, or
Don't get your questions answered, or
Are disappointed that Elon's comments don't make the SP rise, or
Otherwise have a complaint about AI Day...

Please note that you are not the intended audience for AI Day and try to keep calm. "Convincing the best AI talent to join Tesla is the sole goal."

Where was that posted? I have the official livestream.tesla.com streaming and haven't seen it.

Besides if you plan for something like that, then tell attendees in person it starts at 5 and 530 online.

It's just Tesla being late, like always. It's expected.

Reactions: j6Lpi429@3j