Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ok....i promise this is the last Gordo post for the day.....but please everyone fast forward to 2:41 of the video and tell me he did not just say what he just said 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 clearly the Hyundai ICONIC 5....OMG this dude is so delusional.
LOL "More volts better. Tesla can't figure that out."

That guy is such a moron.

For those who missed Sawyers retraction (4 hrs later) on his CT 'delay' tweet:

Anyone else following Piedmont Lithium in North Carolina? IMO, that's likely why construction was paused on the Lithium Hydroxide plant at Giga Texas months ago.

No matter, if N. Carolina is worried about road dust, Tesla will source their lithium elsewhere.

Cheers!

As someone not only living in NC, but having owned shares of Piedmont Lithium, this isn't NC concerned about road dust, it has mostly been incompetence (or worse) from the mining company.

They signed the deal with Tesla September 2020, but didn't even approach the county commissioners about getting permissions for the mine work until July 2021....and still haven't filed for state permits either.

For context they told investors in 2018 they expected to obtain all permits by end of 2019. It's mid-2021 and they still haven't even filed for em yet.

When the commissioners brought this up Piedmonts CEO said "Maybe it would have been better had (commissioners) been in the loop constantly. We didn't really have the time or resources to do it and we didn't even know what to tell them until now"

So basically Piedmont has been a clown show on this project and I'm very glad Tesla has other options than waiting around for them to figure out how to business.

Ok....i promise this is the last Gordo post for the day.....but please everyone fast forward to 2:41 of the video and tell me he did not just say what he just said 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 clearly the Hyundai ICONIC 5....OMG this dude is so delusional.
Just imagine him spewing that diatribe to you in person, his inflated head looming ever closer as he works himself up into a frenzy with each carefully nurtured FUD point.

I would be slowly backing up and looking for the exit 😵‍💫

Reactions: JRP3 and M|S|M MYP
For those who missed Sawyers retraction (4 hrs later) on his CT 'delay' tweet:

Anyone else following Piedmont Lithium in North Carolina? IMO, that's likely why construction was paused on the Lithium Hydroxide plant at Giga Texas months ago.

No matter, if N. Carolina is worried about road dust, Tesla will source their lithium elsewhere.

Cheers!
Yet PLL is up about 1.5%

Like the auto industry, I too am a massive consumer of chips.

GUEST_5303172d-660b-497d-969b-7bdfb9de10f2

2 lbs / week x 52 weeks / year x 15 years = 1560 lbs of pure chocolate bliss.

Maybe I should open my own fab to reduce costs...
When I was a young father, I used to make my own. My kids loved them.