Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pattern recognition that may be incorrect and may not be well received.

Some marriages have conflict. The children don't benefit.

Bringing a union into the workplace brings negotiation and all the drama that goes with negotiation. BATNA (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement) all that stuff.

Bringing in a union is like hiring an MBA.

Bad for the future of the enterprise.
🤦‍♂️

• Funny
Reactions: Criscmt
Note: Model Y is missing from this reservation dashboard, because I can't even reserve it yet!!

As soon as Giga Berlin begins to supply Models Y to Europe, then Giga Shanghai will have capacity to begin supplying Oz.

Patience, young Padawan.

patience-you-must-have-my-young-padawan_470696_1.jpg

Cheers!

For anyone wondering the option size Elon is excersing before the yea end.

TLDR, about 12.3 million shares need to be sold or borrowed to pay his taxes.

IANAL and think this union credit is legally dubious. That said, can someone who is a lawyer, or has actual legal background comment on this one way or the other. There are a couple of them here (that I don't remember the user names of) and it would be great if some kind soul who remembers their handles could bring this to their attention.
I would weigh in on this but I limit myself to pretending to be a doctor on the internet.

For anyone wondering the option size Elon is excersing before the yea end.

TLDR, about 12.3 million shares need to be sold or borrowed to pay his taxes.

You have to assume he’ll take on debt. The rise in the value of SpaceX alone would allow him to take out more than enough debt against his space x shares

IANAL and think this union credit is legally dubious. That said, can someone who is a lawyer, or has actual legal background comment on this one way or the other. There are a couple of them here (that I don't remember the user names of) and it would be great if some kind soul who remembers their handles could bring this to their attention.
1634173103177.png

The 8-K listing the final shareholder voting results is now out.

There were 9 voting items of which shareholders voted against the board's recommendations on these three items:

• Proposal 2 was a management proposal to adopt amendments to Tesla’s certificate of incorporation to reduce director terms to two years. This proposal was not approved because it did not constitute at least 66 2/3% of the total outstanding shares of Tesla’s common stock.
  • Proposal 5 was a non-binding advisory stockholder proposal regarding reduction of director terms to one year. This stockholder proposal was approved.
  • Proposal 6 was a non-binding advisory stockholder proposal regarding additional reporting on diversity and inclusion efforts. This stockholder proposal was approved.
Does "non-binding" mean it can be ignored?

Casual observations:

Spent 3 hours travelling today across Greater Toronto 400 series highways today. The number of driving infractions I saw were in the hundreds and I'm not even talking speeding. Examples include drivers not signaling, cutting off other drivers, following too closely, agressive maneuvers, sudden lane changes, racing. Witnessed four near collisions today. IMHO Tesla FSD is far superior than the average driver, now. Full stop.

Reading TMC gives us an unfair advantage. It is like copying off the really smart kid during a final exam, or having a copy of the test to study before writing it. We all know the outcome of TSLA. I'm starting to feel a little guilty. NOT.

I came to TMC for information on Tesla. I found my Tesla family instead.

Last edited:
Casual observations:

Spent 3 hours travelling today across Greater Toronto 400 series highways today. The number of driving infractions I saw were in the hundreds and I'm not even talking speeding. Examples include drivers not signaling, cutting off other drivers, following too closely, agressive maneuvers, sudden lane changes, racing. Witnessed four near collisions today. IMHO Tesla FSD is far superior than the average driver, now. Full stop.

Reading TMC gives us an unfair advantage. It is like copying off the really smart kid during a final exam, or having a copy of the test to study before writing it. We all know the outcome of TSLA. I'm starting to feel a little guilty. NOT.

I came to TMC for information on Tesla. I found a Tesla family instead.
Go to reddit group called IdiotsInCars. FSD looks like Schumacher in comparison 😂