Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Q, regarding the numbers, are mostly on about accounting fraud... Also stock pumping so that Elon can sell shares (including theories he pumps it himself by buying calls for force gamma squeezes), also tossing in a Form 4 of Tesla CAO selling shares 2 days before the earnings call, and also some "this is the peak all downhill now" stuff.

Nothing really new.
Hopefully they keep put selling prices good. Did motorhead buy any again before earnings?

Reactions: BornToFly
Yeah he triggers me. When he compares Tesla unit volumes to Toyota or VW.

In my mind it is pretty well established EV's are the only cars of the future. Everything else has a smaller finite profit value as they are headed to zero.

The only comparison I want to see is EV to EV by manufacturer. This is really all that matters at this point.

5. EPS is a miss because the "whisper numbers" is suppose to be 2 dollars (perhaps he is citing Rob Mauer here lol).

This is what triggers me. He could literally say that Tesla had a 75% miss because whisper numbers were a milllion deliveries for the quarter, and since they're whisper numbers, no one would be able to verify that it's a completely BS number he made up.

5. EPS is a miss because the "whisper numbers" is suppose to be 2 dollars (perhaps he is citing Rob Mauer here lol).

This is what triggers me. He could literally say that Tesla had a 75% miss because whisper numbers were a milllion deliveries for the quarter, and since they're whisper numbers, no one would be able to verify that it's a completely BS number he made up.
Let's all take a moment to thank the class clown because everytime he opens his mouth on CNBS.....TSLA rockets higher.

I’m surprised at how narrow a range it traded in after about 11AM.
Well.. the 28k open calls @900 mostly sold by the market makers MIGHT have to do something with it: Stock Option Max Pain ..

But that manipulation would be illegal .. so it is just a rumor by some bad people trying to shame the markets not being efficient... ;)