Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reports are saying the roll back took away FSD beta for anyone if installed. Roll back currently halted as it disappeared off people's app. I was unfortunately enough to install the roll back..lol. well that was fun while it lasted.
Yeah, that’s a bummer. I ignored the update and now it’s not there anymore. It’s a good thing too; those forward collision warnings I received today dropped my Safety Score from 99 to 91. I’ll enjoy it while I can, but I suspect I’ll lose it too in the near future. Oh well.

• Informative
Reactions: hobbes
The real world is much better than that.
If you bought at $50 and it was at 910 (pre split 4550)
100,000 investment gets you 9.1 MILLION

Sure. Was still fleshing out the rules before my wife dragged me off the pc to go to some lame dinner party.

She doesn’t care what level of teslanaire tier I am….

If we even included options, would not surprise me if 100,000 % gains were achieved which means someone lost that much on the other side!!!

My whole point is teslanaire shouldn’t be a cheap participation trophy. It has to be earned with gains not just investment value.

I have a lot of respect for those who held through in the ugly days, uglier model 3 ramp.

Last edited:
Does anyone think this is how the media will spin this? Sure it's a nothing burger in the grand scheme but I'd expect a pile on tomorrow pushing the share price down.
That's been the case about 4 out of every 10 Mondays since the dawn of time. This low level FUD pretty much bounces off now. Herd immunity!

I'd say it's more like years of lies which allowed manipulation and still could.

Not saying the stock won't be down tomorrow, but just like in Q1/Q2 were there multiple pieces of good news and the stock still continued it's downtrend, the same applies for when it's a strong uptrend. There were many times that some sort of negative news came out in 2020(minus covid crash of course) where the stock ignored any hit piece/FUD.

At least we won't have long to find out ;)

Reactions: JRP3
Does anyone think this is how the media will spin this? Sure it's a nothing burger in the grand scheme but I'd expect a pile on tomorrow pushing the share price down.
This is just a screen shot because I dont want to give this dufus Siddiqui any clicks :rolleyes:
EFB4E507-1362-414F-8A93-6A3EC1EB917E.jpeg

The guy with enough cash to buy 6.5 million shares initially, achieves on the margin, far less when reaching Teslanaire status.

But if we wanted to run a game for fun, it should have rules like the following:

Teslanaire Diamond
1 million per 100,000 investment. 10X

Teslanaire Platinum
1 million per 200,000 investment. 5x

Teslanaire Gold
1 million per 333,333 investment. 3x
You need a Teslanaire Founder bracket for ppl on this forum.

Morgan Stanley/Adam Jonas joins the increased PT bandwagon in a big way (based off an 8.1 Million 2030 production estimate - boy, are they (and everyone not on TMC) going to be surprised - advice: HODL 🚀 🚀 🚀):

AJ' s guestimates are trending in the right direction. He still seems to assume linear growth (in Tesla & TSLA). I get it, exponential growth is hard to comprehend. We are only just starting the S curve. I think AJ has, yet again, greatly underestimated the trajectory of Tesla & TSLA. The raised target price might give a little short-term bump up, but that is nothing compared to what is coming...

[this post is best summarized in the signature line of @Unpilot]

NOT a Reply and OT ,I couldn't figure out how to start a new post
I woke up at 4:30 am on Sept 20 & couldn't go back to sleep, went downstairs to my laptop logged in and on facebook there was a posting about Battery Day. I had known about Tesla but not much, I clicked on it ,watched the whole presentation & being a engineer understood everything, and as soon as the markets opened I sold every share of stocks (one was a 10 bagger over 20 yrs) in various accounts and went ALL IN on Tesla plus ordered a CT and a Y, that is scheduled for Feb delivery. After driving for 62 yrs I have no desire to drive a car anymore and FSD will definitely be a option bought.
see.
NOW THAT'S Recognizing the Butterfly Moment!

Not sure if re-post, Morgan Stanley raises Tesla PT to $1200.

Yes, sure, but what about his bear-case ?
Is it still $10 -- Oh, sorry, I mean $2 since it was pre-split...
Or did he upgrade that too ?
Is he betting TSLA value to be somewhere between $2 and $1600 in a year and still going to manage to miss the range again ?!?!

* you do remember his $10 to $500 range estimate that he made shortly before TSLA started the big runup that broke well above the $500, right?

I think this is dramatically altered by using the average amount people have in these age brackets by people who have nothing. If you excluded everyone with nothing in there 401(k), the numbers would probably be much higher. In other words the average amount that an actual 401(k) user has versus the population of that age group.
I'm pretty sure that data already excludes $0 balance accounts...

Reactions: Drumheller
I can hardly wait till trading starts Monday morning so all the Teslanaire-designation posts move (I hope) to their own special thread.
Party pooper.
I don't get why there is even debate on the definition.

You have no TSLA position today. You by a million worth tomorrow and you are a Teslanaire?

Has to come from gains ONLY.
A lot of us probably have no idea what our actual cost basis is, so this is too complicated. Clearly it's owning at least a million dollars worth of TSLA. If you want to buy your way into the club, more power to you.

What a horrible weekend of posting, I expect much better from you people starting tomorrow.

Boasting about money all weekend, now topped of with political trolling. Shameful!

Mod: for those wondering which political posts OP is referring to: they’ve been nuked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, sure, but what about his bear-case ?
Is it still $10 -- Oh, sorry, I mean $2 since it was pre-split...
Or did he upgrade that too ?
Is he betting TSLA value to be somewhere between $2 and $1600 in a year and still going to manage to miss the range again ?!?!

* you do remember his $10 to $500 range estimate that he made shortly before TSLA started the big runup that broke well above the $500, right?

His bear case is 500.
He’s come around a bit. It’s a hard company to understand initially but I think he’s seeing the big picture. Preparing and modeling for the unknowns are tough. We at TMC have big imaginations. But he has to tailor his PT to his clients and numbers have to make some tangible sense. How can you quantify tesla bots into this equation and / or all the spaceX, neiralink, Boding co correlations into his models? If any of his other companies succeed it’s free advertisement and possible price action for tsla indirectly. So far aside from c.wood 1600 is highest I’ve heard from traditional analyst for bull case. Correct me if I am wrong.

Attachments

• D82783BC-DE66-454F-844F-492CA702342D.jpeg
    D82783BC-DE66-454F-844F-492CA702342D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44