Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok everyone I just sold, I’m out. Thank you very much Elon. I would say I’m wishing you all the best but of course I’m not. I would love for the price to crater so I could buy back in :)

Hope you short and join the Squid Game.

246431925_10158555593426538_2548402107762051670_n.jpg

Hertz is already sending emails featuring Tom Brady and Model 3's to their Gold Plus Rewards members. They also posted new 30 and 60 second ad spots featuring him and the Model 3!

View attachment 725497

Even my son (and 88 y/o mom) are now a "Teslanaires" as of today. :cool: I bought his first 100 shares in 2012 when he was 16:

06/13/2012500$972.38$6.02$486,190.00$3,008.95+16,058.13%Long Term

I also received FSD beta over the weekend.

Ok not a Tom Brady fan but he's a good analogy for Tesla cars.

He's the greatest of all-time.

And he's lasted for more than 20 years.

How will Supercharging be paid for? Does Hertz pay and then bill the customer?
Hertz would be wise to provide the first battery charge for free. The marketing power of that would be huge in demonstrated such convenience and low cost of ownership. Most wouldn't even use half a charge but would clearly love these newly discovered benefits:

No more gas stations,
No more pricing gouging if you forget to fill it up, and
No more betting on how many miles you might drive before you rent the car.

I can't keep up this morning, so sorry if this has already been posted:

Twenty days ago Mark Fields (CEO of Ford Motor Co. 2014-17) gets announced as interim CEO of Hertz. Today Hertz announces an order for 100K Teslas for their fleet and they already have released 2 commercials regarding the fact they're going electric that prominently feature Teslas (oh yeah, and a football celebrity).

A former CEO of Ford putting in an order (or at least, not cancelling an already in the works order) for 100K Teslas. Yikes! That's got to be a slap in the face of the established OEMS!

Ok everyone I just sold, I’m out. Thank you very much Elon. I would say I’m wishing you all the best but of course I’m not. I would love for the price to crater so I could buy back in :)

Uh, why? You know Q4 is coming up, right? 🤔

Well enjoy your gains anyway, any profit is better than no profit even if you do leave tons of money on the table! :D

Yes! I’m so glad I went all in, every last dollar I had to my name, last year right after the pandemic market decline! I remember everyone saying I was crazy and would lose it all but that just encouraged me even more lol. That was just the start of me buying consistently every quarter to finally reaching my goal shares (yesterday I bought my last). It feels so good to have accomplished this goal. Now time to save for a house and maybe live life a little bit less frugally now 😉
Good move Friday!