Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
R.49e782227e6ef1d024dc56b5ec00672a

Tampa Bay Times - today: Tampa man hurt, 3 Teslas damaged when car hits disabled auto-carrier on I-75

Excerpt:

A 25-year-old Tampa man was seriously hurt when he lost control of his car and slammed into a semi-trailer truck carrying three Teslas and parked on the shoulder of Interstate 75, the Florida Highway Patrol said...

...The Tampa man was headed south in a 2013 Kia Optima at a high rate of speed when he lost control for unknown reasons, entered the outside shoulder and hit the truck, the Highway Patrol said. The truck, driven by a 29-year-old Jesup, Ga., man, was disabled and parked.

Well I guess we're into short covering & margin call territory now. We tend to forget there's still likely more than 30M shares short, and then a whole other pile of off-the-record-shorts, then a whole other massive pile of MM naked shorts.

Of course this run up will be pinned on irrational retail investors as we move into the after-hours news coverage.

Tampa Bay Times - today: Tampa man hurt, 3 Teslas damaged when car hits disabled auto-carrier on I-75

Excerpt:

A 25-year-old Tampa man was seriously hurt when he lost control of his car and slammed into a semi-trailer truck carrying three Teslas and parked on the shoulder of Interstate 75, the Florida Highway Patrol said...

...The Tampa man was headed south in a 2013 Kia Optima at a high rate of speed when he lost control for unknown reasons, entered the outside shoulder and hit the truck, the Highway Patrol said. The truck, driven by a 29-year-old Jesup, Ga., man, was disabled and parked.
Call Lora and Missy - Tesla's fault!