Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations everyone!!🍾🥳

What is driving this massive volume and buying pressure? FOMO?
In the short term, it's a mix of bit of FOMO, short covering, and others. But, in the long term, Hertz's order is a tip of domino effects, from more order from Hertz, other rentals, super charge uses, and the biggest I see is these rentals will serve as test drive for those are still on the fence, and end up buying a Tesla after the rental ....

Last edited:
Before I jumped into Tesla in q3 2019, I just sat on the sidelines watching all the hoopla in Tesla. I thought to myself, I need that in my life. Enough is enough, and at some point I got tired of watching and jumped all in or as much as I could. Share price was $1700 before split. When it drew back to $1300 I yolo'd in. And then it split booyah!

Best move investment wise for me.... :cool:

Coming back to the topic of investments - Today was the highest ever single day increase in our net worth! I have seen 7-digit increase in our overall portfolio before - but today was the largest ever. Since we are at >90% in TSLA - so it is easy to imagine why :)

The power of buy and hold! Thanks for spreading the word!

Congratulations everyone!!🍾🥳

What is driving this massive volume and buying pressure? FOMO? A fat whale accumulating shares? Or are we at the tipping point where all deniers now suddenly see the light and want to get in before it is too late?
Plain and simple Hertz signed a contract to buy 100,000 teslas.
A lot of facets to that diamond. Like a major company putting its future on the line. The CEO is an EX Ford executive. The Real investors having an OH SH!T moment that haven't gotten TSLA in their folder.
OH and one Forum Member sold out about 2 hrs ago.... he can go cry with GJ.

Before I jumped into Tesla in q3 2019, I just sat on the sidelines watching all the hoopla in Tesla. I thought to myself, I need that in my life. Enough is enough, and at some point I got tired of watching and jumped all in or as much as I could. Share price was $1700 before split. When it drew back to $1300 I yolo'd in. And then it split booyah!

Best move investment wise for me.... :cool:
I jumped in right at the end of 2019. And the pandemic offered another chance in March 2020 When I doubled my holding. Best gift ever!