Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, Tesla model Y LR in USA now showing June delivery instead of May (changed since yesterday). Demand problem obviously /s
1635536566274.png

$1100 last I checked! My girlfriend and I have been celebrating all week. I even bought a Tesla Tequila decanter so we can take some tequila shots when we celebrate a new TSLA ATH.....but I can only drink so much tequila! :D

As for Elon being a 50-year-old adolescent....the Elon factor is key. Someone who is too risk-averse and not nearly as intelligent or immune to the baying of the shorts, FUDsters, and the shrieking WokeMob™ might make a whole lot of wrong decisions based on external pressures. They may not have the insight or wherewithal to dump staid processes and think outside the ICEbox.

Establishing a new paradigm requires big, brass....courage. Yes, and I love his sense of humor—even when it arrives in a new OTA update. :D

FYI, Tesla model Y LR in USA now showing June delivery instead of May (changed since yesterday). Demand problem obviously /s
View attachment 727211

They appear to be prioritizing higher margin builds. If you play with the config tool you will see adding a color, the upgraded wheels or moving up to the Performance trim you get an earlier delivery date.

My MY was totaled recently and the quote I got for a replacement (LR White Stock Wheels) was June, but I can get the MYP in December... so I did the only logical thing.

I too will be pushing delivery until January just as a safety should the EV credit pass.

Last edited: