Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This price action is satisfactory.
spongebob-squarepants-yes.gif

Well, this may not age well but-

You all kept talking about the “coiled spring” all year, and I thought you were full of it. I was ready to give up and start divesting, thinking that the forces of evil would never let go. But some of you are So. D***. Sure. You convinced me to hold.

Learned my lesson. Playing dead. Making money.

edit: tequila-induced typos

Margin Calls absolutely CRUSHING the shortzes After-hrs, with the SP now over $1,125 w. heavy volume:

TSLA After-Hours Quotes Live​

This page refreshes every 30 seconds.
Data last updated Oct 29, 2021 05:58 PM ET.

Consolidated Last Sale$1,128.14 +14.14 (+1.27%)
After-Hours Volume969,8458
After-Hours High$1,129.5 (05:57:15 PM)
After-Hours Low$1,106.4469 (04:01:39 PM)

Speaking of potential stock split. It’s still impossible without some kind of shareholder meeting/voting right?

People here and there talk about it like it could happen almost out of the blue.

Edit: Afik a 1:1.9 split is possible…
I don't think it makes any sense to do a 1:1.9 split.

The only feasible move would be to announce a 1:10+ split *pending shareholders approval*.

However, I am more inclined to believe that when that comes, there'd be some huge (positive) string attached.

Because the next logical step would be Dow Jones inclusion and it's price-weighted. So, it's unlikely for TSLA to join DJIA at its current price.
Thus, DJIA can very well invite TSLA to join the index under the condition that they do a stock split to bring the weight down.