Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have we broken the stock market? Is this the fabled "infinite money cheat"?

All everyone has to do is YOLO OTM calls forever, that forces MM's to buy shares to hedge, which forces the share price upwards. So basically, buy calls forever to make the SP go up forever! Infinite money!

Yes, it works until they break the cycle with fabricated/overblown black swans. It matters who is holding the calls. Right now you can assume that MMs and related institutions hold a lot themselves, as was surmised by @StarFoxisDown! during the summer doldrums.

Reactions: friit and JusRelax
$1222 right now. Up ~10% in a day.

As you know, I have been sharing photos of beautiful in North Texas.

Starting on October 14 TSLA at $818
CDE6564E-5E99-4A6E-99CB-89B5F7A02B07.jpeg

And this morning when driving into town. TSLA now at $1222. I should have shared it sooner.

Note: This is Texas.

C98D407B-454C-4CD5-AF8E-B30ECC0C92C2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly didn't think we'd cross $1200 per share until mid to late 2022. Obviously I was very wrong! :)
I was gonna sell at $4000 ($800) after 10 years. Everyone, except here in this thread, thought I was crazy. That was three years ago.

If we go down 50% over the next seven years I'm still good.

If they have the Tesla app and have created an account, there is no reason their experience would be any difference from a Tesla’s.
Are people forgetting the handshake between the car and the Supercharger? We can't take for granted that when you plug in a non-Tesla, the Supercharger will know which car it is, and therefore which account to charge (invoice). Unless the non-Tesla gets and uses a uniquely-identified charge adapter that the supercharger can recognize, there will have to be additional authentication. (Doesn't apply / not available in Europe if I understand the ubiquity of CCS).

PS Oh yeah, the stock did kinda ridiculous today - Yay for the longs! (Can't fathom the last month; we're back to the vertigo days of last 2020). So I'm focusing on trivial conjecture. :)

Reactions: StapleGun and MC3OZ
Tesla pushes above $1200 (TSLA +8.49%) and again closes near the high of the day while attaining all-time intraday and closing highs.

Does anyone else feel sorry for @Curt Renz, I mean his music selection post at the market close has turned into a full time job five days a week, while the rest of us are retired or contemplating retirement.