Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED ?
1638793276800.png

• Informative
Reactions: goinfraftw and mltv

Lol, it didn't "just happen". SP in Berlin was at ~$1,030 before the Pre-market opened in New York. Market Makers began the short assault at 4:30 am ET (when no retail is allowed to trade) with a dump of about 30K shares. NASDAQ realtime charting isn't even awake yet, so you can see the attack on Tradegate in Berlin:

TL0.chart.2021-12-06.11-50.CET.png

Note that the current Pre-market price at around $985 closes matches the predicted value of the 50-day Moving Average for today's opening (~$985.89) as I predicted here at 2:00 am ET. :p

Shortzes and hedgies don't actually want kill this golden goose: they just want the churn, so they can snatch some shares from the scared retail puffins.

Word.

The only downside is what if the vested interests - the UAW sock puppets - temporarily shut down or slow down FSD testing? I am always worried about that. There is a huge galaxy of vested interests across multiple industries and the media that would love for Tesla to go away. They are all cheering from the sidelines and urging Biden admin to slow down Tesla.

FSD now has the ability to recognize and use medians to complete turns across many lanes of traffic (with cars incoming on the opposite side of traffic). Fundamentally new behavior/abilities being introduced with 10.6

I gotta say, the rate of improvement and feature implementation has me debating if I buy some extremely high strike price LEAPS for Jan 2024 on Monday. To say progress has been impressive over the past 2 months is a big understatement and Wall St is completely ignoring

And I felt so smart buying in the 1030s 😅.

Makes no sense but the SP never does and macros continue to look for reasons to dump.

Wild rides continue!

Wonder what those Q4 numbers will be in the end?

50 DMA 981. Would hope to bounce there hard.
perspective dude, take the long view
(same data, log Y axis)
(a linear regression line on a Y log axis looks odd tho)
(an early Yuletide present, buying discounted shares from a year or so in the future, like if you bought any 2 years ago)
i got 40 @$852.74 on 10/11, what ~6-7 weeks ago, still 15% gain)
1638796319510.png

Last edited:
A little "Zoom Out" perspective is often helpful when what appears to be a dip casts a foreboding shadow.

So long as the SP maintains a healthy altitude above the 2 year support (yellow dotted line) there is little call for concern.

1638796119362.png

Enjoy the sale prices.
(wishing I had more couch cushions to dig into)

Edit: Looks like @winfield100 was thinking along the same 'lines,' so to speak. 🙂

Last edited: