Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears that the back wheels are controlling the wipers?

1639156440519.png

Much like the police, I expect they will investigate themselves and find no evidence of wrong doing. If they do announce finding anything wrong, I expect a public dog and pony show accompanied behind the scenes by a gentle tap on the wrist and a cartoonishly exaggerated wink.

I would be happy to be wrong.

Some speculation. Orders for S/X outside of the US have been stopped, presumably due to lack of supply. The Giga Shanghai video did show 18650s. So perhaps a new line there for international S/X orders? That would make a lot of sense.
There may be something happening on the charging front. Remember Elon saying that by the end of the year all cars will be able to charge on the Tesla SC system? When I received my MS LR a month ago, I was surprised to see that there was no NEMA 14-50 attachment for the charging chord, it only had a 3-prong 110 adapter. Fortunately, I have one for my '18 MS 75 D, I use that for both cars. At first I was p'oed that a near $100K car would not have the NEMA included. Now, I"m thinking maybe we are close to a switch to a different plug profile. How this would happen exactly, I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that out there for something to chew on.

Looks like police agencies are figuring out how great Teslas and EVs are for their purposes. Just wait until they figure out what the Cybertruck can do. Little to no body damage, bullet resistant, smash resistant windows, no paint to upkeep, cheap running costs etc. Yearly demand just in the US will be simply massive.

Also consider officers using autopilot on the road while they are doing things like running plates for a traffic stop.