Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TIL that when you submit a DTC request in order to transfer some shares to charity, sometimes your brokerage will decide that it'd be fun to transfer 2x the requested number of shares, a few seconds apart. Ha! The hilarity! Poof! They're just gone!
Narrator: It was not hilarious, nor were the resulting heart palpitations or the follow-up phone call I had to make.

Thankfully, they were able to reverse their mistake.

That fun story aside, the true reason for this post is to wish you all a festive, enjoyable, and safe holiday--whichever one(s) you celebrate--and a happy new year. It's been a ride of a year (a ride of a couple years, actually), and 2022 looks to be coiling up for another interesting grouping of months.

And as Mr. Munro would say, remember to tip your cashiers.

I hate to be that guy…and I despise numerology. But we did leave a massive gap open down below.

Not gonna get @15Peter20 into the 800’s (should’ve been buying the dip as advised ‘checks math’ many times- here).

But 930-960 is open now. Should provide support if needed? I’m not a squiggly lines expert.

I think someone mentioned earlier but the stock gain today % wise was nice and all........but LEAPS went through the roof. Talking 25-35% gains on OTM LEAPS. Even my ITM LEAPS are up 15-20% today.

Sure seems like there's a lot of optimism on where the SP is going in 2022 and 2023 ;)
Yeah......haven't done the math yet, but my well thought out and never executed shares-to-LEAPs/YOLOs plan is up something on the order of 26% & 120% respectively. So if anyone has a moment, please do drive over to my house and punch me in the face. Thanks in advance!

Closed all my BPS this week for peanuts. Woo f'ing hoo.

Two more tranches of Elon sales: Monday and then Wed or Thurs.

Question is what the stock price will do as a result. Friday next week should be quite positive to close out the year.
Someone correct me , as far As I understand
The 10b sale is preprogrammed and exempt from the lock out period .
Elon did say that 10b sale is complete.

All other types of stock sale by tesla employees and executives have to wait till the lock out period is complete

Doesn’t this mean that the last 2-3 tranches left will not be hitting the market until end of January 2022?