Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I expect once $1,100 breaks that'll trigger enough stops to take us right back to the 10-day Moving Avg:

View attachment 752327

EDIT: Done'n'Dusted. New intra-day Low: $1,092.00

View attachment 752330

Only $10.00 left to 'close the gap' to the pre-P&D SP..

Yeah, hedgies... :p

... and THERE IT IS, FOLKS: GAP CLOSED. 15:24:17 $1,082.00

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-01-05.15-24.25.png

Grate daze 2b shortzes. wot?

/s

Yep, eventually the gig is up and reality settles in. It's a good idea to keep some powder dry. They say the second half of 2022 will be better.

They say stock market performance has a direct impact on consumer purchasing. It will be interesting to see how EV waitlists fare.

Did I miss something about the Fed minutes? Didn't Powell already mention all of this in his address a week or two ago? Is there something new in the minutes that doesn't line up with what he said, and it's all doom and gloom because of this?

EDIT - just saw the 10 yr treasury crossed 1.700% . . . that certainly isn't helping either.
Faster or as fast reduction in mortgage securities purchasing wind down AND possible reduction in balance sheet before anyone really ever knew or thought about it. I'm skeptical of this, in the QQQ and NSDQ space I think i'm putting money to work..

Reactions: Dig deeper
Faster or as fast reduction in mortgage securities purchasing wind down AND possible reduction in balance sheet before anyone really ever knew or thought about it. I'm skeptical of this, in the QQQ and NSDQ space I think i'm putting money to work..

i converted some short term tesla shares i was up with, to apr 1225c
eh…we’ll see. we’ll probably get a lower entry point to avg down a bit.

Stock outperforms the macros in the first half and then proceeds to gradually underperform the macros by a multiple of 2-3. Yesterday from being 1 to 1 with the Nasdaq to down 3X the Nasdaq by the end of the trading day. Today, it's pretty much well on it's way to doing the same thing. We might even get the test of the 50-day and fill the gap.

Exactly. TSLA moved with the macros at 1.0x until 2:08 pm ET, then dropped at 4.0x macros after then. Magically dropping to 2.04x avg for the day (the beta, exactly). And EXACTLY filling the gap. Christmas came twice for the shortzes.

TSLA.chart.2022-01-05.14-08.FED.png

It's like hedgies have a puppet inside the FED WH, doing their bidding... But guess what? Soylent Green is people.

Last edited: