Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the only tech firm whose near term financial future we know inside and out......just happens to be the lone exception? I find that a little too convenient.

I am using the street’s expectations, not ours.

Official street projections are comically low for Tesla. Are they still estimating like $7 EPS for 2022? Even if there is was a massive recession Tesla would probably beat that.

Compared to the current expectations of the street, Tesla will outperform while most will probably underperform, IMHO.

Most advisors are undergrad business majors who couldn't get a job in consulting or at a Fortune 500 co and then went into selling insurance/financial advice.

Source, that was my backup if I couldn't get into consulting.
Indeed, having worked in finance for about a decade, I can attest that the name of the game with advisors/financial planners is all about meeting your target quotas for NEW money into the institution. Anything after the fact is all about risk management.

TSLA would almost be regarded as forbidden fruit lol....my girlfiend's advisor has had price targets between $300-$500 last year 😐

P.S So they finally ran outta quarters for the whack-a-mole machine?

Power hour FOMO

Starfoxisdown...I can't believe the 2nd part of our prediction came true today. I thought it was pretty bleak but wow~! Arkk didn't break 70! This is good news!
You folks nailed this one pretty good. Though I think you neglected to say exactly how bloody the morning would be.

These next 20 trading days should be interesting.

Power hour FOMO

Starfoxisdown...I can't believe the 2nd part of our prediction came true today. I thought it was pretty bleak but wow~! Arkk didn't break 70! This is good news!
Well we got at least part right lol.

A bit disappointing TSLA got toyed with so much today. Won't mean anything come Wednesday afternoon but I just hate seeing such blatant manipulation being orchestrated and knowing that there's no repercussions.

You folks nailed this one pretty good. Though I think you neglected to say exactly how bloody the morning would be.

These next 20 trading days should be interesting.
Actually not to pat my back but I thought it would be down anywhere from 3-5%......and we needed it to be for today. I was happy to see it down that much. Anything less than 3% down at the bottom today would have made me think there's a chance that there's another bigger leg to drop

• Informative
Reactions: NooB_cat