Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol..... FUD generators really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

There's a good lesson here. Plenty of TMCers back in the day wanted Elon to aggressively refute FUD with a heavy PR barrage to every attack. Elon decided to ignore all the noise and keep executing.

Now here we are.

Windshield defrosting! Lol!

View attachment 766834
Federal FMVSS requirements are law.
Regardless of it can be fixed via OTA update, there is a defined process of reporting and resolving nonconformances. Even though a recall campaign may not require a serivce interaction .

Under 49 U.S.C. § 30112(a), it is illegal for anyone, including a manufacturer, distributor, dealer, or retailer to sell an item of equipment or vehicle that fails to comply with all applicable Federal motor vehicle safety standards.
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2022/RCLRPT-22V050-5142.PDF
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2022/RCAK-22V050-1936.pdf

Recent reporting seems to be improving:
SmartSelect_20220209-083750_TD Ameritrade Mobile.jpg

That's crazy talk...test track inside a building....the cost to clear the air...the huge fans to remove the fumes.....oh wait...never mind.
I'm not sure we've seen pillar placement that would indicate they could build a wide turn like the one they have in Freemont inside. Then again they don't have turns like that at the Shanghai test track. What they have is hardly worth calling a track. So maybe the conclusion is that a conventional test track is not necessary. No indication for a test track in Berlin either so I think they are gone/minimized in which case what they need to test can probably be handled inside.

Federal FMVSS requirements are law.
Regardless of it can be fixed via OTA update, there is a defined process of reporting and resolving nonconformances. Even though a recall campaign may not require a serivce interaction.

I'm aware. You think a defroster ota update deserves a front page full Reuters article?

And here comes the pre-market walkdown by the hedgies . . .

QQQ up and stable, TSLA dropping to 935 . . .

I swear I hope these guys go bankrupt. What would it take to bankrupt Citadel and JPM? Asking for a friend.
These walkdowns/pushdowns only last while there's no actual buying volume. Especially premarket, it takes minimal shorting to cap a rising SP......

.......then it snaps back the minute the market opens if there buying volume.

This marketwide buying seems a real move back into QQQ. We shall see.

These walkdowns/pushdowns only last while there's no actual buying volume. Especially premarket, it takes minimal shorting to cap a rising SP......

.......then it snaps back the minute the market opens if there buying volume.

This marketwide buying seems a real move back into QQQ. We shall see.

I understand. It doesn't mean it's not frustrating.

I still wish great pain on those that do this. :)

Besides whatever happened there (I think the car on the left freaked the car out and immediate alerted gali to take over), the entire 1hr drive is actually pretty crazy and makes people more bullish than bearish.

BTW, the incident happens at min 25. It'll be best to watch the entire thing in context. Gali said the car was not going to hit the bicyclist and is pretty far away.

Since we are in Key West through the remainder of the month I can attest that bicycles and people drive FSD crazy. Many times it veers and makes you nervous, but never really gets close enough to hit anyone. Honestly in Key West although I have FSD on all the time to gather data (and to keep safety score down for insurance) it makes the drive less comfortable because FSD causes the car to fidget with constant adjustments. I still take over a lot, but often feel the car adjusting just as I take over. Often I say to myself "Didnt need to take over" it was handling it, but not human nature. I tell you the alarm Tesla has when it doesnt feel right really works. I am sure they spent a good deal of time testing alarm sounds and patterns to wake you from the dead.

Predictable, EXACTLY 2 min before open, large walkdown by someone. QQQ of course doesn't show that pattern.

For the past 2 or so weeks, they have loved this near-open walkdown.

F-ers.
This is mentioned often, but I really don't think this is caused by some "gaming" by MM's. There's an opening cross auction event which occurs beginning 2 minutes before open. I believe that's why we see movement during that window.