Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't imagine this is based on rational decision making as opposed to hatred of Elon and/or Tesla.

another skell of a being. he’s probably doing an intellectually jealous disco dance seeing his less than adequate self on cnbc.

hopefully he chokes on his lil shorty and takes whales like plotkin, wannabes like chanos, the angry chubby kid carson block, absolute zeros like the twitter “fund managers”, and all the other creeps and weirdos that can’t come up with a good LLC name, with him. one-trick ponies forgetful of the past, but confident in their corrupt system. blow it up. (problem is we all pay)

I can't imagine this is based on rational decision making as opposed to hatred of Elon and/or Tesla. I look forward to him losing a boat load of $$$

EDIT : I didn't realize this was paywalled. Just saw the headline and figured the rest was self explanatory.

EDIT 2 : found this quote, not sure if in article linked... The fad is in owning TSLA stock. We have quipped before that twice a silly stock price is not twice as silly, it's still just silly. But what about 20 times a silly price?" said Greenlight. "Of course, there is the possibility that we are just wrong and bad at measuring silliness. But setting that aside, we think that the answer is that certain stocks are held exclusively by valuation indifferent investors."

That is definitely not rational thinking. Purely emotional.
But setting that aside, we think that the answer is that certain stocks SHORTS are held exclusively by valuation indifferent investors.

So he thinks Tesla should be valued at a forward PE less than GM, and in 3 years the forward PE is less than 1. You don't see too many people getting rejected from clown school for being too clownish.

Good for him. Too bad this will do nothing to silence the wealth redistribution jackals.

It might not silence the ungrateful fools, but it sure does set up Elon to be able to roast them good the next time they are critical of his priorities. I mean, not many people donate $5 billion to a worthy charity in one fell swoop! Assuming that's what happened here.

Last edited:
I can't imagine this is based on rational decision making as opposed to hatred of Elon and/or Tesla. I look forward to him losing a boat load of $$$

EDIT : I didn't realize this was paywalled. Just saw the headline and figured the rest was self explanatory.

EDIT 2 : found this quote, not sure if in article linked... The fad is in owning TSLA stock. We have quipped before that twice a silly stock price is not twice as silly, it's still just silly. But what about 20 times a silly price?" said Greenlight. "Of course, there is the possibility that we are just wrong and bad at measuring silliness. But setting that aside, we think that the answer is that certain stocks are held exclusively by valuation indifferent investors."

Meh. He just wants another pair of short shorts

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Don't know if your having a green day today because of that thing : Tesla gets probed by South Korean regulator over suspicions of “exaggerated” vehicle range claims
possibly to fines for Telsa :mad:
Waste of time reading this. Nothing burger and will not affect Tesla stocks.

Tldr, Tesla's range is reduced under freezing temperatures, doest not match advertised range. Korea imposing fines, also fining Tesla for having a non refundable 83 dollars deposit for not taking deliveries.

Almost too stupid to sue but I think Tesla should lawyer up and get the automatic win.

News?
Screenshot_20220215-062847_Chrome.png

Wait, I thought we bankrupted this clown during the previous short squeeze. No?

Speaking of manipulations . . . nothing fishy going on with TSLA pre-market right now. There's not a walkdown happening or anything . . . Nope, nothing to see, move on along.

Speaking of manipulations . . . nothing fishy going on with TSLA pre-market right now. There's not a walkdown happening or anything . . . Nope, nothing to see, move on along.
US PPI figures came out at 8.30am as a 1% increase vs wall street expectations of 0.5%. This adds to the market wariness around inflation and Fed moves in March. The drop in macros resulting from this is a convenient explanation for the pre-market dip below $900.

US PPI figures came out at 8.30am as a 1% increase vs wall street expectations of 0.5%. This adds to the market wariness around inflation and Fed moves in March. The drop in macros resulting from this is a convenient explanation for the pre-market dip below $900.

Right, saw that. But the QQQ and other EV stocks are not seeing the same pre-market walkdown. Granted, we've reclaimed some of it since my post.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Market Watch is speculating that Musk's 5 million shares may really have gone to the UN World Food Program (I emphasize speculating). I kinda hope not. That executive director came across as kind of a 🍆.
I just convinced myself that it did not, devoid of any other facts. The other theory is that he's endowed a future Texas Institute of Technology. Let's see how these would read in today's news.

Story 1. UN World Food Program - Noble, but doesn't help Tesla grow faster. This is a safer story.
Story 2. Texas Institute of Technology - Elon shortcuts Universities to hire the best talent. This could affect the stock and growth.

Since nobody knows, they are directing the narrative away from Tesla. Again, with no other facts known, why did the media choose the Food Program?