Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But they do invite GoJo from time to time and that redeems them /s
I think I laughed and puked a little in my mouth at the same time. That’s pretty funny. Definitely an ultimate circus there. Wonder how many GJs fit in a VW?
I don’t actually think any of the ‘main’(?) news sources are more than clowns. I only see stuff through here or in-laws watching ‘news’ on occasion and I’m always absolutely shocked at what they peddle
Akin to all the pharmaceutical commercials somehow allowed in the US!?

Reactions: dm28997
I'm on twitter, see the stuff that folks put out there. Much of what gets shared here is a repeat of what I've seen already. Isn't there a better way to handle so much of twitter being posted here?

More on the twitter, I reckon folks could argue that discussing what is there is important to investors? Well, can't that stay on twitter? Is there really someone all that new worth following that won't be found on twitter?

Also, kind of like sharing what the price is. If I gave a flip about that, I can look at the price? Isn't there a better way to handle the mundane aspect of share price?

I am, for one, not on FB or Twitter. Too much stuff that I am not interested in (besides the fact that they collect information on you), so I appreciate other member’s sharing relevant investment related info here. Thanks!

Just randomly thinking here....I would love for the grand opening/factory tours of Giga Texas to be on/around Earth Day. There's always a huge expo in Dallas every year (where several of us Tesla owners have shown our cars, mine below in 2019) and it would all line up quite nicely to make the statement of the future we are all wanting.

58594736_10115003815405534_6290575394265366528_n.jpg

I am, for one, not on FB or Twitter. Too much stuff that I am not interested in (besides the fact that they collect information on you), so I appreciate other member’s sharing relevant investment related info here. Thanks!
Yes, I too find it useful to see some filtered content from those "social media" in the instances it is of value. Lets me continue to not endorse the vultures myself while gaining insights from people who do use such channels. Alas, many people and institutions find little alternative nowadays. And the perpetrators are increasing the pressure to join. Am still steadfastly refusing.

There was a twitter rumour that initial production was limited to SR.

It is likely 4680 cells are the initial limitation, if true, this might allow them to make 30-50% more cars.
They already shipped Ps from Austin.
Plus, higher margin cars help offset ramp inefficiencies.
Edit: Gemini wheels could be LR.
SmartSelect_20220217-153708_Firefox.jpg

Listening to Alex's YouTube video about Berlin made me shift all of my focus off of Berlin and looking only at Austin.
You would think we would have a delivery party for employees/first orders scheduled first before the vehicles are moved via car carriers?

I wonder if those are heading up to Canada or Alaska for cold weather testing

Fair. Most likely a holdover from when no other solution (e.g., miniature video cameras) was apparent. It shows the error of doing this. If the required view was specified rather than a hardware solution, cameras could be candidates now.

Hopefully, the government won’t get into the business of designing autonomous driving systems.
some of you may remember sealed beam headlights. A similar situation, although they were a huge improvement when adopted.

Elon not helping matters today with a now-deleted tweet comparing Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau to Hitler.
Yeah, chances of a GigaToronto slim to none in the near future.

He is so much smarter than me, but such an idiot at times.

What can you do? We contain multitudes....

EDIT: Would be great if he apologized for the bad joke and acknowledged that it was inappropiate and unwarranted. Do not hold breath. Eh, maybe better to delete and move on.... it does mean he takes it back on some level I think.

I'm sitting here wondering how I can obtain a small loan of a million dollars to buy more TSLA. Even given my views of corruption and manipulation, I am surprised to see TSLA this cheap. Perhaps my model is way off in valuation... or this is an amazing sale on cheap shares.

Does anyone have a model that puts TSLA fairly priced at this level at this time?