Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I went to take a look at what his actual price target which is 200k a share. It's 7 times US GDP. So 70 times the value of MSFT. Which is also 4 times the value of the entire US stock market. I think in this case can you tell me why you think TSLA could one day be worth 70 times MSFT and worth 4 times the entire US stock market? Where would this money come from? It can't come from the USA + China because it's 4 times the entire stock market and 5 times the value of the entire US property market or 2 times the value of the entire USA and Chinese property market.

Refer to above.

TSLA worth 5 times the entire S & P 500. Unlikely

Also I have no idea where Ark is getting their 2030 estimated of 210 trillion from. There isn't enough money in the USA to invest in that.
Many ARK numbers are pulled from nothing and mean just as much. They are simply nuts. I wish they did not own Tesla. I used to think she was intriguing but the more I dug the less I liked. They were also big on Palantir...which is a fraud, a glorified version of any big management consultancy without the connections, there is a reason only idiot govt agencies gave them contracts.

brace for incoming FUD

Isn't this just a regurgitation of the same story that was making the rounds a few days ago? Article is also dated March 2nd 2022. Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 05.55.32.png

The above sign showing a Tesla Model Y, soon to be driven by the local RCMP was shown at the groundbreaking event for the new Tesla Sales and Service centre.
Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 05.57.09.png

Tesla breaks ground on new Sales, Service & Delivery Center in Langford, BC

Yes it is. No evidence to determine why the car stopped, so it's a non-story.
As I mentioned elsewhere, if you Google "fatal accident site:Insider" 5 of the top 6 stories are about Tesla. Biased?
If the person is on autopilot, the car will come to a complete stop with the blinkers on if the driver passed out or lost consciousness as the take over notification gets ignored. Very likely given the age of the driver.

• Helpful
Reactions: JusRelax
I just got this email from Tesla energy.
Brilliant Elon style marketing. Now that the entire world is watching the largest nuclear power plant go down… Tesla just happens to send this out…

View attachment 776618
I'm having 10Kw of PV/Inverter & 2 x Powerwalls installed soon. I started the process back in November so it's not a reaction to the current crisis, I just want to do it.
The company doing it are already swamped with enquiries and that was before the conflict started. We had our worse storm for 35 years here in mid-February and many houses in my area had power cuts for 3-4 days. That focussed a lot of minds.
Powerwall availability is an issue here though, so that needs to be improved. Demand is only going to increase from this point on. Exponentially.

I'm having 10Kw of PV/Inverter & 2 x Powerwalls installed soon. I started the process back in November so it's not a reaction to the current crisis, I just want to do it.
The company doing it are already swamped with enquiries and that was before the conflict started. We had our worse storm for 35 years here in mid-February and many houses in my area had power cuts for 3-4 days. That focussed a lot of minds.
Powerwall availability is an issue here though, so that needs to be improved. Demand is only going to increase from this point on. Exponentially.
I'm dying to see Tesla start offering LFP powerwalls.

I got one installed with my solar system this past fall. It's not a lot of backup, but enough for peace of mind. My local grid is among the most stable in the US but crap happens.

Reactions: RabidYak
even with approval MM's so far trying to pin it to max pain of 850 ;)

+MSM must be busy and waiting for full conference call to finish before going to print. If all good news and they cannot spin it - thats when the story and SP picks up I think.
So Reuters we are waiting for you ;)

Last edited: