Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earlier- I thought I saw photo of EM in short shirt, he looked as healthy as he has been in a long time. Not as much of a gut and the veins of a lifter in forearms. Can't find that photo right now though

Found it

gzJjmks6_400x400.jpg

Searched long and hard today for FUD...i believe i found a winner:

View attachment 784498

"Microsoft was one of only two companies to receive an A, and the only tech company to do so."
"Tesla, on the other hand, ranked at the very bottom of the list with a big, fat F. That put it even below well-known polluters like Chevron and Exxon, despite being an EV company."

Wonder if Bill Gates owns this website.
Looks like it is owned by Politico. Not a friend of Tesla.

Searched long and hard today for FUD...i believe i found a winner:

View attachment 784498

"Microsoft was one of only two companies to receive an A, and the only tech company to do so."
"Tesla, on the other hand, ranked at the very bottom of the list with a big, fat F. That put it even below well-known polluters like Chevron and Exxon, despite being an EV company."

Wonder if Bill Gates owns this website.
Not going to reward them with a click.

The little guy on the street is generally left in the dark when it is perfectly legitimate to share some piece of material information privately with WS firms. Twitter democratizes information for all retail and institution investors, and so it should be considered the only legal way to disseminate information
The problem is that most CEOs are of an age where they never learned to type, so being vocal on Twitter is not an option for them.

I like how the moderator says that GJ can rebut on which parts of the bull argument are "somewhat true" or "not true at all", implying that nothing positive is really true.
So, I had to look at the transcript to actually try to figure out what are GJs main points and here they are:

1. Running the Germany paint shop on generators (speculation?)
2. Does not have permits to make cars in Germany (objectively false)
3. Market share is collapsing (objectively false)
4. Global deliveries could be flat to down in the March quarter (objectively false with Jan and Feb numbers)
5. Europe deliveries peaked in Q4 2021 and will be down in Q1 (since we don't have the Q1 2022 numbers, time will tell in about a month)

It is absolutely ridiculous that this person gets to say these things, on a regular and recurring basis, to a worldwide audience and get paid for it.