Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, $999.95

Lol, Jinx! :D

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-03-25.15-30.75.png

TL; DR: "A new video on YouTube takes us inside Tesla’s latest Gigafactory in Grunheide, Germany, while in production via a drone. The drone footage takes us through the entirety of the factory, from the loading dock through the production line and back outside of the new facility."

Cool close up shots of Tesla’s Giga Press in action.

Bullish.

I have an order for MY (Black with 7seat config) to replace my M3.
I placed order on 11/1/21 with a delivery date of June.
I was just pushed out to estimate of August-September
This is with 2 new factories coming online.
Almost the exact same for me, just checked my Model Y ordered end of Oct. It was May/June delivery and now "August 24 - October 19". Edit: 5-seater with no FSD

Last edited:
Welcome to the weekly options expiration hour. It appears that a close of $1000 would allow large options writers to maximize the retention of their premiums. Those with the ability to manipulate the share price over short time frames may be attempting to do so right now.

A manipulated dip into the close, is always good for Monday Morning 🤔

Well, there's been an issue with this in 2022.x.x software. Maybe it's been fixed already, but I've witnessed it. At least one owner I know reversed his Model 3 into a post because the rear view camera was displaying a cached image for several seconds when he put it in reverse.
I simply put my golf cart in the middle of my garage and backed up my Model 3 towards it.

@Dangerous Fish, Ask your friend why he:
1. did not look in his rear view mirror to make note of any obstruction prior to backing up.
2. did not perform a shoulder check when backing up.
3. ignored the low octave beeping (2x per second) identifying a close object to his Tesla
4. ignored the high octave double beep signalling to stop
5. ignored the STOP text and red graphics warnings of obstruction on his screen.
Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 3.46.05 PM.png

Tesla's are the safest cars on the road, but not fool proof. If the back-up camera video is stationary and your car is moving, does that not cause one to use other means to assess conditions outside of your vehicle?

My first and last email on this topic to keep this thread on line.

TL; DR: "A new video on YouTube takes us inside Tesla’s latest Gigafactory in Grunheide, Germany, while in production via a drone. The drone footage takes us through the entirety of the factory, from the loading dock through the production line and back outside of the new facility."

Bullish.
I saw that earlier, but I'm still blown away by the massive progress since I first saw Fremont.

So how does that work? You’re betting the sp to be at or over 1550$ on 4/8 and you win free shares if it is? What happens if the share price is less than 1550$?

Technically that is the asset he’s purchasing for 0.55 but intends to flip it for much more than 0.55 well before it likely becomes worthless on 4/8.

The price of a used Tesla has increased $1,700 in a week, according to the CoPilot app.

Do we know anything about CoPilot? Regardless, demand is just bonkers.

Surging demand has pushed the price of used Teslas to $63,000 — a jump of $1,700 in a single week, according to data from the CoPilot app.

"There's a ton of demand in the market, but there just isn't the supply," says Ryan, the CoPilot CEO.

Bullish.
Just when I thought I had enough shares. Although don't be expecting me to work overtime to get more.